BY NINTENDO

Reba B.
This game takes place 2 years after the events of Pokemon Black/White. I've played the Japanese version from the beginning to the end and I absolutely LOVE this game, much more than the prequel (even the games before black and white!). I also love this game enough to buy it again in English, even though I've already beaten it before.

And I'm very fond with the new characters and especially your new rival. He has great character development and feels more like a bro than anything else. I'd write more but that's where GameFAQs comes into place. Buy this game, it's very much worth it.
Stephanie R.
This is such a great game. I personally liked it way better than black 1. The pokemon are always adorable and the gym leaders are super fun to play against.
Mia D.
Literally my favorite game series ever! I've played other games but nothing compares to the sense of adventure that comes with Pokemon.
Stephany H.
The best game ever, me and my brother always play it together and we are waiting for more pokemon games.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
What can I say - it's the same formula as other Pokemon games. I enjoyed it no more and no less, I wish they would spice things up though because it does get repetitive. :(
Sandra T.
Brampton, ON
I have lived pokemon games ever since the first one came out. I never get bored of them because they are so fun and interesting. Wish I lived in a real pokemon world!