BY NINTENDO

Sam M.
I got my Wii a few years back for Christmas and hadn't really used it much. Upon discovering it was able to get wifi and "apps", I was able to get Netflix and YouTube and other stuff and now I use it every day. I love it.
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Gamer Expert
Wii is the best game console ever I been wanting one for a while bought mine on Amazon for 75.00 and it's the best 75.00 I have ever spent.
melissa c.
Fun fun fun. My kids have it and it gives you some family time i love it. Great workout for everyone and its at a great price since its the bundle pack
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
At our home, we love our wii. We have family time with it. This is a great addition to it.
Christina  M.
Cape Coral , FL
I love the wii in black. It's really nice. I also love the games that it comes with. They are supper fun and I love playing with other people it makes it way more fun.
Emily J.
GREt system for kids and grownups. This color has the added benefit of matching your other systems.
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
I like the Wii. We have ours in our upstairs bedroom. I like that I can stream Netflix on it.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin, OR
Gamer Expert
This system is really amazing. It has a lot of great work out games and mario party for the kiddos. Always keeps us busy and active
l b.
Fun fun fun gives you a good work out, you get to have fun and move whilst playing games! how cool is that. price is fair, games are great love it.
Luis Angel  R.
Xalapa,Veracruz
It is the best game ón the market the image quality is very good and innovative games that count no hay nada mejor