BY NINTENDO

Nintendo of America Nintendo Selects: Super Paper Mario
  • "this game was really fun for a while and then i couldn't figure out how to get past a certain point!" in 1 review
  • "The dialogue is very funny and always leads me to playing the game multiple times." in 1 review
Carly B.
Probably my favorite wii game ever, sooooooo much fun to play! Plus I love that you can play as different characters that you usually don't get to play as! Definitely a game that I will always want to play, which is important for me to have in a game, being as I don't play a lot of video games.
Sherry T.
Marana, AZ
I love this game! It is challenging but not too challenging! The levels are new and excitinging to go through. I also love that you have to do some thinking about the challenges you face instead of just running through and jumping on everything to kill it!
Christina H.
Zimmerman, MN
Super Paper Mario is a great one player game. It has a great length gameplay, the storyline is interesting and fun to play. Plus, Mario and the gang, you can't go wrong.
Jolene C.
I love paper mario!!! The games are always entertaining, and also very clever. The dialogue is very funny and always leads me to playing the game multiple times.
Kaitlyn R.
Paper Mario. You like RPGs? You like Super Mario? Well guess what? This is the best of both worlds, and it is absolutely amazing. PLAY IT, PLAY IT, PLAY IT.
Wendy G.
Tolleson, AZ
I was so excited to relive this game when it came out it was so much fun loved playing this game with my son and husband brought back my childhood memories
Sam S.
This is a pretty fun game but when playing got stuck at a part and never could figure out how to get past it to go further in the game.
Katie L.
Roselle, IL
Buy this game!! I love Mario and this is a great game to add to any collection. It will keep you playing for hours.
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
This game was really fun for a while and then i couldn't figure out how to get past a certain point! so i gave up
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
Loved this game. I really enjoy how this game always keeps you thinking and makes you use strategy.