Nintendo of America Nintendo Selects: Punch-Out!! uploaded by C G.

BY NINTENDO

C G.
Peoria, AZ
Nintendo Wii Fit - Punch Out!! This is an old game, 2009. You can probably buy it used at a Game Stop.

We've purchased many of the used games for our students with disabilities. I've never encountered a problem with games that have been previously owned.
Jaheim W.
I didn't know they had this on the Wii. I use to play Punch Out on the original Nintendo Game System when I was young. I feel so old. Lol. I got tio find this game for me and the kids so we can have some fun.
Cynthia A.
Oh the nostalgia! One of my favorite child hood memories is the long road trips to Florida that myself and my two brothers used to play Punch Out! It is just as good on the Wii, and even better because it brings back all the awesome memories.
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
I own the Nintendo game Punch Out! My boys love playing punch out. they have so much fun punching each other in the game and they get really tired after playing.
Desiree T.
This game took the Nintendo Original Punch-out and made it better with updated graphics and controls! A must for those whose enjoyed the original.
Lisa D.
Williamson, WV
We love Nintendo Punch-out. It is a classic. Mede awesome family memories watching my son and husband play with his game for hours.
Elisa B.
I love playing this game! It is really fun to play with friends! I haven't played it in a while but I can't wait till I play again!
Amy H.
Was so excited to see this out for the Wii. Definitely a lot of fun to play by yourself or with a group of friends.
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Great game! My husband downloaded this not to long ago as it was a game from his childhood that he loved.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
SUPER FUN GAME! If you loved punch out on the NES, then you HAVE to try it on the wii!
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
Is this game fun
Teresa B.
Is this a good game for kids