Nintendo of America Nintendo DSi XL uploaded by Mellisa B.

BY NINTENDO

Chessney R.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this before a major snow storm a few years ago and I do not regret it. It’s worked well for trips or just playing games I’m bed. The graphics are great especially for the price.
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Have lived this for such a long time. I like that it’s Nintendo (late 90s baby here). Nice size screen, easy to use interface. I did like it better than I liked the PSP (PlayStation portable) as I didn’t like the discs you would have to carry around. I think the DS XL is GREAT for kids. There is a decent deal of educational type games out there as well. Since the release of the Nintendo switch means this Durand get used as much, but it’s still a great product!
Justin L.
Felton, DE
I'll admit it the regular day was better than the daily it just didn't go right the design wasn't the best the games were ok but the regular ds worked with the Gameboy but this didn't so 3ds is the best way to go of course but this is the worst out of all
Heather D.
Bought this for my 9 year old son. He loves playing the lego games on it. It was at a decent price and came with an accessory kit. My son takes lots of pictures with it and he loves playing it. The only issue he had was that the touch screen stopped responding in the bottom left corner so some parts of games he's unable to do because of this issue. We have tried re-aligning the screen and it doesn't acknowledge the touch. He's had it for 2 years now and the little spot on the touchscreen stopped working after a year.
Isabel A.
I haven't has a DS in years and ever since my Wii stopped working. I was craving a Nintendo product to grasp to. So I took a chance and found my old ds games, and bought a DSi XL. I love the bigger view it gives. As well as easy to use controls. It's starting to become my favorite Nintendo product that I've ever bought by far.
Dena K.
Lacey, WA
We love the DSI. It's better than any other ds. Especially because of the graphics as well as the screen. Wow. SO nice to be able to see what your actually playing vs the other handhelds. Very glad we invested in getting it. We need another one so we don't have to share it. It's that good!
Neyllen P.
It is a good console, I like to have good system and good games. On the video game you are really cool you can build your own worlds slowly

es una buena consola,me gusta tiene buen sistema y buenos juegos. En cuanto al vídeo juego es muy genial puedes construir tus propios mundos de a poco
Jasmin S.
I haven't owned a ds since probably 2006, but I've always gotten to at least briefly play the newer ones either at a younger relatives house or at a game store. I must say that every DS version released so far has been great & very unique in comparison to each prior one. The visuality gets better & better as the years go on. I can't wait to get one for my little one!!
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
Gamer Expert Level 4
I bought this for my girls and they love it. Many games to pick from and it keeps them busy. The color is one of the reasons why they love theirs. One of my daughters lost the stylus so i suggest a few extra of those and a great sturdy case.
Julia B.
I have this! Lol I love it, even as a 17 year old! It is super fun and it has two addition games, I don't know what they're called but it's to check your "brain age" and they're very fun! I like the size, it's not too big which I like.
Selina S.
Monticello , IN
What can anyone tell me about this? good or no?
kendra m.
Kenockee, MI
Would this be good for my 4 yr old?
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
Does anyone have a problem with their 3ds xl camera finding the AR cards? Mines seems to only the find the original card none of the character ones though
Kathy R.