BY NINTENDO

Cadie J.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
It's a alright "game" I did not feel it was worth what o really paid for it. I mean I says trainer and I fighered it would make you doo step by step as cooking mama or something does but it a exponceive recipe book is all honestly. So so so don't think it is worth the money .
Danae R.
Danae R.
Great game for children or even when your just generally extremely bored. It kept me entertained especially on long flights
Home O.
Home O.
Smithfield, VA
I love these personal trainer games, they offer lots of insight. The games are decently priced for what they offer, my favorite features are the turorials and learning experience you get with these games. I would recommend this game to people who've not yet tried it.
Jacky S.
Jacky S.
I bought this for a niece and she said she likes to play this a lot because it "gives her recipes" to cook for her parents.
Carol-Ann N.
Carol-Ann N.
Williamstown, NJ
I really love the color of this DS! It comes with a stylish case and a game that will actually teach you how to cook!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Greenville , SC
Who doesn't like to learn how to cook? This app gives you a virtual experience of cooking
Tori R.
Tori R.
These games are so funny! They really simulate real-life cooking. Overall, the game is very entertaining.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Really cool game and at the same time it teaches you how to cool and give you great típs
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
Gamer Expert
Is this game only available on DS?