Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii uploaded by Suzanne M.Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii uploaded by darleen r.

BY NINTENDO

• What is your all time favorite video game? Mine is super ...2 Answers
  • Is this as fun as the Nintendo version 48 Answers
  • Do you think this game is with the price?!1 Answers
Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  • "It is super fun and cute and Nintendo did a great job reinventing Mario for the next generation while keeping the magic I grew up loving!" in 1 review
  • "Hands down the best, there is not one mario game i hate i love them all and the intensity when i lose lol i recommend it too everyone!!" in 1 review
  • "Now, my sister and I enjoy playing this." in 1 review
  • "It's a great game to play with friends however I find it boring to play by myself." in 1 review
  • "super mario games will keep you busy for hours, and are great for all ages." in 1 review
Tina M.
Purchased at: Best Buy
This game brought back great memories of when I was younger playing Super Mario Bros for the Super Nintendo. Nintendo used basically the same set up and look of the older version, just a little better graphics. I like how this game is like the classic Super Mario Bros and didn't change dramatically. I would recommend this to anyone who plays the Wii for all ages and would probably say it is a must buy if you own a Wii console.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
My favorite Wii game! It provided hours of fun, I have completed the whole game (with all the coins) a few times now. The kids love this game too. It is easier to pass levels with another player. I love the secret passage ways to get coins and I really love the Yoshi levels! Awesome game!
Riah W.
1,894 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 3
My Wii console came with this game, so it was one of the first that I ever played. I love this Mario game, it's hours upon hours of fun and challenging game play. Trying to beat every level and eventually getting to the infamous Star levels. I loved finding the secret passageways and trying my hardest to beat the game.
Katherine F.
Fayetteville
This game is so much fun I love playing with my sister she’s way better than me at it but it is still fun to play together. Super Mario Bros always be classic game no matter who you’re playing with the animation was pretty spot on in the soundtrack is awesome it’s challenging but also fun
Hannah J.
Morganton
I really liked this game, but I don't play it often anymore. I think the graphics and gameplay are really cool and love how the game is adapted. It would be pretty affordable now and I would recommend buying if you loved Super Mario as a kid. I would play again.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
This was such a fun game! So many things to do and it keeps you occupied. Unfortunately both of my super Mario brother games have quit working and freeze the wii up when I put them in. I recommend if you have a younger child (8-12) that likes the wii!
Wilka B.
New Holland, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Its one of my favorite... because it looks a little bit like the original Mario... this version of course is better but I am still a big fan if the old Mario lol. Family night? This is perfect.
Maury Jackeline Silva M.
Pittsburgh, PA
As someone who grew up playing Mario games, this is an absolute favorite to play with my kids. It is super fun and cute and Nintendo did a great job reinventing Mario for the next generation while keeping the magic I grew up loving! It is easy to get lost in it for long periods of time.
Sarah C.
Victorville , CA
This version of super Mario Bros is beyond amazing! The graphics have exceeded previous versions. I love the new abilities toad has such as flying and I really love the difficulty of the game. It just keeps getting better! This game is really great for family and friends! It's such a great game that it's hard to stop playing ! Since it has been out for a long while now it should definitely be very cheap
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Any super Mario game is always fun but this one is so much fun cause you can play with friends. My friends and I have played this game too many times to count and we try to beat it in just one day. So much fun and countless laughs.
Melissa D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this as fun as the Nintendo version
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Gamer Expert Level 1
What is your all time favorite video game? Mine is super mario brothers, closest to it now is Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Sandra K.
Do you think this game is with the price?!