Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii uploaded by Suzanne M.Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii uploaded by darleen r.

BY NINTENDO #31 in Nintendo Games

• What is your all time favorite video game? Mine is super ...2 Answers
  • Is this as fun as the Nintendo version 48 Answers
Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii
  • "It is super fun and cute and Nintendo did a great job reinventing Mario for the next generation while keeping the magic I grew up loving!" in 1 review
  • "Hands down the best, there is not one mario game i hate i love them all and the intensity when i lose lol i recommend it too everyone!!" in 1 review
  • "Now, my sister and I enjoy playing this." in 1 review
  • "It's a great game to play with friends however I find it boring to play by myself." in 1 review
  • "super mario games will keep you busy for hours, and are great for all ages." in 1 review
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
My favorite Wii game! It provided hours of fun, I have completed the whole game (with all the coins) a few times now. The kids love this game too. It is easier to pass levels with another player. I love the secret passage ways to get coins and I really love the Yoshi levels! Awesome game!
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
This was such a fun game! So many things to do and it keeps you occupied. Unfortunately both of my super Mario brother games have quit working and freeze the wii up when I put them in. I recommend if you have a younger child (8-12) that likes the wii!
Sarah C.
Victorville, CA
This version of super Mario Bros is beyond amazing! The graphics have exceeded previous versions. I love the new abilities toad has such as flying and I really love the difficulty of the game. It just keeps getting better! This game is really great for family and friends! It's such a great game that it's hard to stop playing ! Since it has been out for a long while now it should definitely be very cheap
Wilka B.
New holland, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Its one of my favorite... because it looks a little bit like the original Mario... this version of course is better but I am still a big fan if the old Mario lol. Family night? This is perfect.
Ana C.
As someone who grew up playing Mario games, this is an absolute favorite to play with my kids. It is super fun and cute and Nintendo did a great job reinventing Mario for the next generation while keeping the magic I grew up loving! It is easy to get lost in it for long periods of time.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Any super Mario game is always fun but this one is so much fun cause you can play with friends. My friends and I have played this game too many times to count and we try to beat it in just one day. So much fun and countless laughs.
Kendra C.
Super Mario is so fun!! It's like the old school game in a new format. My dad loved the original Mario so he actually sat and played this all the way through which is something he rarely does with video games :)
Haleigh T.
Gamer Expert Level 1
If you grew up playing the old Nintendo game where you had to blow in the cartridge and hope that it let you play the game. Well this game takes me back to then. It has way more features in the game like abilities to jump and such. It is an awesome game for the adults that like to remember the good ol days!
Stacey P.
Great game to play with friends or family.  I like how you can have another player to help you but the only downside is if one person gets to far ahead the player left behind dies.  On the plus side if a player dies then they float around in a bubble that you can pop and bring them back.
Melissa R.
Friendswood, TX
Best game ever! Did I mention I love Super MARIO Bros.? This is similar to the original games but you have to get used to using a Wii remote. You still get several levels and extra power ups. I definitely recommend this game to all ages.
Melissa D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
Is this as fun as the Nintendo version
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Gamer Expert Level 1
What is your all time favorite video game? Mine is super mario brothers, closest to it now is Nintendo of America New Super Mario Bros. Wii