BY NINTENDO

Kristin K.
Riverdale , GA
I know own this is an older game but I'm completely obsessed with this game it soo much fun this is a game that I would keep my wii for....And I mean I would keep the wii just for this one game.
Bethany T.
To be serious, for a game that is mostly just a demo for the Wii crossbow, it is tons of fun. The crossbow works awesome, and shooting the jars is very Zelda feeling! I enjoy it, it is challenging but lots of fun. I would definitely recommend it. I like it lots!
Tanya R.
Hanksville, UT
Loved the original which I still have, got to stick with the Zelda games, my kids also love playing them on Wii u, I play them on old system
Kathy L.
This game gets super boring super fast. It can be fun if you get a family competition going on but still... It's just target practice.
Annalisa H.
Sparks, NV
Gamer Expert Level 3
This small game was really fun to play. I still have it in my collection and made me better at the other gAmes that involved shooting.
May Y.
Really great and fun addition to the Legend of Zelda franchise and legacy. GReat for kids and seasoned LoZ fans alike.
Haylea S.
Senatobia, MS
I loved this game! Great side quest to the normal Legend of Zelda series! A must play!
Janelle N.