BY NINTENDO

• What character type was your favorite? I like white mages. And Ra...1 Answers
Bridgett E.
BURLINGTON, VT
I put so many hours into this game! There is literally almost an unlimited amount of things to do. The world is huge and there are so many aspects of the game including but not limited to tons of side quests, farming items off enemies and collection spots, using the alchemy pot to create new and exciting equipment, changing your vocation, hunting for and completing grottos and of course the main story! If you are a competionist then this game will give you hours of game play. If you haven't played a Dragon Quest game this is definitely a good one to start with because it is pretty user friendly and straightforward. The only unfortunate thing is that you can no longer access the DVQC store because internet is no longer supported on DS games. This is one of my top recommendations for original DS games!
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
Best game ever! Monsters were pretty funny and weird at first but they get pretty brutal later on. Love that you can customize your character and alchemize new stronger clothing items. I'm totally looking forward to playing the later games and the Xbox ones too, DS graphics aren't the best so if it was great on DS I bet it will be even better on large data gaming systems! Really love this game!
Sally A.
Excellent installment in the renowned Dragon Quest series. The party and job mechanics are top notch. The story isn't as deep as Dragon Quest VIII or Dragon Quest V, but it's still pretty good. The party members are also a little generic, but that's to be expected with the job system. The alchemy mechanics are also much improved over previous entries, making for a more intuitive and easier to use system. Overall, it's a great game, and very fun to play. I also like that it's on the DS, as I played this on my commute or on the go
Rebekah V.
Ventura, CA
This is my favorite game!! The battles are fun and I like the character customization. It is fun trying to collect all the items and doing the mazes/dungeons. There is a lot of game play even after you beat the game. Of all the Dragon Quest games I have played, I like the story of this one the best.
Miranda V.
Gamer Expert Level 4
I used to play this as a kid at my friends house for hours! we had so much fun with this game!
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
I liked this game and the graphics. It reminded old school images but added a modern twist.
Marcy F.
Montebello , CA
What character type was your favorite? I like white mages. And Rangers.