BY NINTENDO

Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
I liked playing this game. Great graphics . Many fun adventures. I liked the original Donkey King Country but this one is just as good. Easy to play , has some challenging things for you to do. YOu will definitely be consumed playing and the hours will whisk by.
Alex R.
Alex R.
Baldwin Park, CA
I use to play this all the time , the game is just fun to play with friends and music it has jus there in your brain and you get addicted
Laura M.
Laura M.
San Diego, CA
This was the game I enjoyed the most on the Wii. A flashback to the first Donkey Kong game I played on the Super Nintendo. A lot of fun.
Kaelyn S.
Kaelyn S.
Rochester, MN
Who doesn't love donkey Kong and going back to the classics! Great for all ages and enough levels to keep you entertained for hours!
dannielle w.
dannielle w.
Donkey kong is a fun game to play but i get frustrated very easily when i can not beat the level but its a time passer.
Jocelyn J.
Jocelyn J.
We used this game so much that it quit working! It was one of my favorite games to play on the wii!
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
This is a childhood favorite of mine! I Love playing all the levels. Donkey kong has always been the most fun
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Fort Rucker, AL
The only game I liked playing on Wii. This game was even easy enough for mt five year old to play. The only reason we kept our Wii was to play this game.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Corsicana, TX
This is so fun for the kids, they love it. So much fun. So many good times
angela g.
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
Les compre este juego a mis niños y la verdad me arrepentí fue un gasto nada mas no les gusto