BY NINTENDO

Your princess is no longer in another castle. With this amiibo figure, Princess Peach is here and ready to mix it up in your favorite Wii U and New Nintendo 3DS games. Just tap her over your GamePad or New Nintendo 3DS system, and like magic, Peach opens up new experiences in a wide variety of games like Super Smash Bros, Mario Kart 8, and Mario Party 10. But that's not all she does-as you play, Peach grows and learns, enhancing your play experience with special items and customizations. From Nintendo. see more...

Anastasia N.
Sylmar, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I absolutely love amiibos, i got this off of amazon for myself and i absolutely love the details and colors. These are great for kids and the gamers in your life. or if you're a collector like i am these are pretty inexpensive and a great past time. the quality is beautiful!
Lindsey F.
Cleves, OH
I didn't jump 100% into the amiibo trend, but my husband did. That being said, I have my favorites that we ended up buying two each of, and Princess Peach is one of them! This figure is cute and a must have for fans whether you actually use it to game with or not.
Virginia H.
Not a fan of the sheer size difference compared to the previous amiiboos. Her design, quality and pose seem downgraded compared to the first Peach. Not a fan of the red base either. Shoddy paint job on the face. Not really an amiibo that I want to keep around as display, hiding it in a drawer for now...
Liz R.
I like that the Amiibos are interactive between WiiU and the New3DSxL! It feels like they have more purpose than just display figures (which I've no room for at the moment). I wish it were a little easier to understand how she interacted with the N3DSxL, but overall not too bad.
Michelle U.
Chula Vista , Ca
The whole amiibo thing didn't make much sense to me but my son wanted them for Christmas when you buy a figure you have to buy or have a game that will match with your figure there not necessary to play any games it only adds the amiibo character to the game
Krystle N.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This is a classic Mario Bros game I could never get tired of Princess peach and obstacles it take to win each level and defeat the challenges the head my way.
Bethany W.
Morgan City, LA
I love peach and this is a fun amiibo to use. Normal I use it on smash Bros cause why not?
Karen P.
Madera, CA
These are cool but not necessary. You can unlock bonus features with one that's about it