Nintendo New Super Mario Bros.

by Nintendo

Just seeing this makes me wanna go back to being 10 playing Mario and shooting some ducks! Ah the good Ole days
Is a good game to buy
Why they don't have it in xbox360?
Start your review of Nintendo New Super Mario Bros.!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Mario brothers is definitely a classic I definitely had too much fun playing this gamein reviews
I have always loved playing Mario Bros. A great game for the whole family to play.in reviews
Christina C.
West Columbia, SC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo New Super Mario Bros. uploaded by Christina C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super Mario Brothers is one of my favorites! It's fun and interactive. It's not violent so it's family friendly. It's a good value for the price and available on most systems. I don't have any recommendations for improvements. I recommend to the novice gamer. #supermario #game Nintendo New Super Mario Bros.
Jacob M.
Houlka, MS
Obviously any product with Mario Brothers in it is great! I love this game and would recommend it to anyone who also loves them!
Monica H.
Lutz, FL
One of the best games ever, it brings back so many memories! If you are a Mario fan, this game is definitely for you!
Regina B.
Grayson, KY
Purchased at: GameStop
I love Mario games, and this is no exception. Highly recommend to anybody who enjoys the original Mario 1-3 games that had different levels to complete to go to new worlds.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Brings back a lot of good memories with my boys when they were little this brings back so many great memories
Heather B.
Billerica, MA
Mario was one of my favorite games growing up! I love that its still here for the generations to come! Great game
Allison S.
Tuskegee Institute, AL
I love this game it is a modern version of the super Mario on the first Nintendo made
Claire B.
Peoria, IL
This game is so much fun. its just as much fun as Mario was in the 90s with so much more possibility. I know sometimes its hard to get past the nostalgia of the 90s but this will do it I play it at least once a week and recommend you to at least try it if you want an up to date fun Mario,
Gloria R.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
I LOVE all Mario games. Me and my kids enjoy playing with it all the time.. we have a great time and we bond more.
Courtney S.
Cecilton, MD
My son loves this game, and I must say I definitely approve. He is 5 years old and has a blast with this game. I love that it is family friendly and an overall fun activity to do.