Nintendo, New 2DS XL - Black and Turquoise

by Nintendo

Step up to XL screens in a lightweight, go-anywhere system. Gamers of all ages can play in style with the New Nintendo 2DS XL system. It gives you the power of the New Nintendo 3-DS XL system in a streamlined, affordable package-and plays a huge library of games in 2D. Colorful accents add style, while the sleek clamshell design makes it comfortable to hold. A fast processor offers short loading times, so you can start playing in a snap. And it's all in a lightweight, play-anywhere package. The C Stick brings enhanced controls* (like intuitive camera control) to compatible games, while ZL and ZR buttons give you plenty of options. Tap an amiibo figure to the near-field communication (Nfc) reader on the lower screen to enjoy amiibo features in compatible games. You can play all Nintendo 3-DS, New Nintendo 3-DS and most Nintendo DS games in 2D on this system. *Compared to Nintendo 2DS systems Color: Black.

I have tiny hands, guess this wouldn't be ideal for me to get ?
How comfortable does it feel?
best animal/horse games for this console?
Start your review of Nintendo, New 2DS XL - Black and Turquoise!
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Nintendo, New 2DS XL - Black and Turquoise uploaded by Amaya M.
I don't have the blue one because red is my favorite color. However, if we are talking about Nintendo 2ds XL's in general, I absolutely love mine! This was a lot of fun to play ever since I was a kid. I still use mine from time to time to relive those fun memories. It's just like the 3ds only slightly different controls and no 3D feature.
Amanda D.
Midway, GA
As a parent who on occasion has to ground my child from his device and he tries to sneak playing it the device actually tattles on him I love it I looked up activity log and it lets you know what days and what times they are playing and activity log can't be deleted and the device doesn't have to have a internet connection for it to log activity it just needs to get turned on I highly recommend this for parents to give to kids so they can catch kids in a lie if they were grounded from their devices
Monesia M.
Smyrna, GA
Nintendo, New 2DS XL - Black and Turquoise uploaded by Monesia M.
Nintendo, New 2DS XL - Black and Turquoise uploaded by Monesia M.
Nintendo always come through with the come through. I love everything Nintendo. There's legit 3 Nintendo ds's in my household. The only thing I would change is the internet & bringing back messaging capabilities. I wish it wasn't discontinued. I gave it a 4 stars because the new design grip could be better, I had to buy a controller like clip on grip to be able to play longer.
Stormy S.
Haleyville, AL
I love this system. It was so affordable and such a nicer design than the clumpy 2ds. I Love the sleek colors and the way it fits in your hands. Also the graphics are much nicer.
 Elizabeth G.
Las Vegas, NV
Love the new look and color. Love how games look. So glad that Nintendo finally decide to make a new 2ds lol I've been waiting so long.
Alyssa D.
Saint George, UT
I absolutely love my switch lite. The price I was able to find it for was well worth the wait and effort. I love the easy accessibility and how there are games that are available for all Get groups. I love playing clue with my fiancé online during quarantine.
Chris W.
Orangevale, CA
This is a great portable and lighter version of the 3ds xl. I find that I didn’t really use the 3D option too much and this one works just fine. The screen is big, you can play the same games, and the design is better. Would recommend this over the 3ds xl if I had to choose between the two.
Meenakshi S.
My son like this handheld gaming device. He is very happy with this device because it has nice and large screen and the storage is good. It can fold also so it's easier to carry anywhere. My son is using this product from last 2 year. We will highly recommend to other kid. There is also an app in the Nintendo 2ds xl where u can play the same with your friend too.
Patrick U.
Gilbert, AZ
It's extremely handy-accessible. Coming to a complete mark-up of a collection. It was last-to-order online. First off this is the appeal-side of Nintendo, it's in a circle of it's own now. Hi-definition is an island and another in accuracy.
Cameron W.
Ridgeway Drive
The 3DS line of systems are such amazing handhelds. But I'd say these are much better. The soft, smoothe build, the satisfying buttons make it a hand-held worth owning. And the library of games. Such a great one. Super Mario 3D Land, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, the list goes on. I highly recommend this to gamers, or to people who want to experiment with gaming.