BY MARS DEVICES #20 in Consoles & Gaming Accessories

This USB plug and play controller connects easily to any computer. Enjoy playing your favorite games with this retro controller PC or Apple. Enjoy playing your favorite games again! This controller features ten buttons, joystick, and D-pad in the original easy to reach layout. It's built to withstand many hours of gameplay. see more...

• Did anyone else get blisters in the middle of their hand ...5 Answers
  • Where can I buy the Nintendo 64 system from? I loved this...9 Answers
  • What!!! I could've used this when I was struggling to pla...1 Answers
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I have this remake and totally would rather use the original. Toggle has a different glide and its much lighter than the original nintendo 64 controller. Easy and fun to use. Love the blue color. Recommend if you need replacement controllers
J B.
Fort Wayne, IN
A classic and most noteworthy controller ever made for any system. It takes some getting used to but once you get the hang of it, it is awesome. Like most Nintendo products it is slightly over priced. The toggle in these controllers are very susceptible to breakdown and will require being replaced.
Nilofar b.
This is a great controller! I love that it has so many different ways you can hold it so u can get creative as many different ways as you like! If you need bekp picking a color let me know! I would love to help!
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Not very user friendly. Once you get used to all the different controls, it becomes simple to use. N64 was classic and will always hold a place in my mind, because childhood.
Monica G.
Bronx, NY
Gamer Expert Level 1
Classic controller! Makes me reminisce on the time when I would play the N64 and my hand were to small to hold the remote. I would have to put it on my lap and click the buttons. Such a great style and color. Highly recommend!
Shoryn W.
Donaldsonvlle, LA
I swear these controllers had me all mess up when playing with two handle controllers , but looking at this bring back memories , I wish I still had my 64 , I miss those days
Alex O.
Willoughby Hills
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love the nintendo 64 and this is my favorite color controller. The old school games are so much better than this new violent junk they have out. I love Mario cart!
Heath C.
Gamer Expert Level 4
Man this takes me back in time!!! One of the best game systems for its time!! My favorite game is the goldeneye james bond!!! With the cheat codes u can make all the enemies have huge heads, and its the funniest thing in the world!!! The controller takes a lil getting used to but its a great way to kill some time!! If u havent played the nintendo 64 u might need to go to ebay to find one but its def worth the money!!!
Clarisse T.
The controller's quality is superb. I found it a bit lightweight compared to what I'm used to, but I haven't used a genuine N64 controller in a long time, so it could be accurate weight. That said, I wholeheartedly recommend this controller to N64 fans who want to use it with emulators. The buttons are responsive, and the joystick feels accurate.
Maria Zobel B.
Seeing this controller takes me back in my early days. Great time play Mario cart. i would just go to my friends house to play this for hours easy to use and very affordable not expensive at all back in the day. if this was still in the IN i would get one myself but if you like to play with the console definitely get this controller.
Hailey D.
Philadelphia, PA
How would u even work that control like is there a certain way to hold it😂😂 its beautiful and confusing at the same time😂😂 #Confuzzeled
Sheila G.
Where can I buy the Nintendo 64 system from? I loved this back in the day!
Celeste R.
Omg I remember these these were the bomb!!!!
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Did anyone else get blisters in the middle of their hand or on their thumbs when this gaming system first came out.
Irene R.
Memphis, TN
How many other colors were there?