Nintendo Metroid Prime

by Nintendo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Metroid Prime!
How would you rate this product?
Fountain, CO
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have played all of the Metroid games; NES Metroid and Super Nintendo Metroid are my most favorite. I love the Gamecube and feel Nintendo did well with this platform. I was a fan of this Metroid game and found it very challenging as well as rewarding. However, I am not a fan of first person character and prefer the older version; this still is a fantastic game.
Great Falls, MT
Legitimately the best console game I could've hoped for after playing all the old games. I played all the game boy games and the old Nintendo games and this is a giant step up. The music is phenomenal. Let's just say I played this game when it came out years ago and I just replayed it last year, it still held the same magic. The graphics were actually still relevant too. It's a seriously magical game and I recommend it for anyone who loved the old Metroid games.
Gamer Expert Level 3
So many great memories with Metroid Prime! Another one of my favorite games on the GameCube console.
Dayton, OH
One of my earliest gaming memories. Metroid Prime is a great game if you can get your hands on it. It's a great introduction to the franchise.
Tampa, FL
My fiance loves this game. I haven't played it yet but it looks really good; good graphics and ll that.
Fresno, CA
My oldtime favorite! still play it on the nintendo wii! Easy to play, you do not get confused on the missions unlike assasin creed or the other more high tech games. my 13 year old nephew can easily play it.
Leoben
The first Metroid for the Gamecube and the first in "first-person". The game is nice but not really good. The first-person element is new and not bad but the gameplay is'nt the real thing. Nice idea but not necessary.

Looking for your answer?