BY NINTENDO

From the team behind the original metroid games, metroid fusion offers classic gameplay upgraded with new weapons. Metroidfusion also introduces the x species, which samus is ableto battle after she takes the metroid vaccine see more...

Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Metroid Fusion is the last chronological installment in the Metroid series. It features a more linear story and interesting twist revealed at the beginning where Samus is infected with the new x parasites and thus must use Metroid dna to survive. The controls are solid with a couple of new mechanics and a new style that keeps the supposed ending of the series fresh and exciting. Don't hesitate to pick up a copy if given the chance because this is one game you wouldn't want to miss playing!
Aminah A.
Apple Valley, CA
Same awesome metroid gameplay returns in a tale for a bite sized console, I enjoyed super metroid so it was a no brainer to buy and play this game which had similar visuals with metroid. A very competent and great action adventure game with a emphasis on exploration. As usual beat it fast for a hidden surprise.
Jessica C.
Oh metroid you are my husband s favorite and definitely one of my favorite to watch. regardless of game or platform this is a great game full of mental challenges
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
This is a classic game that is always fun to play. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good game for their DS.
Reyes M.
Hoffman Est, IL
One of my favorites. it jst gets me mad when I can't pass a level. great for when you just need to pass time.
Jessica H.
Norwalk , CA
Pretty great gameplay. cool graphics and just an overall wonderful game to play. would recommend to others
jessica C.
Classic!!!!! I absolutely love love love this game !!! you can never go wrong with any metro any game
Priscilla D.
Gamer Expert Level 3
I remember playing this when I was a kid on my Nintendo and I loved this game. Great storyline !
Destane C.
San Jacinto, CA
I love this game. It is really fun to play and I am a sucker for Nintendo so this is perfect.
Anayely A.
My brother has this game and he love it i gave it too him for chriatmas and he is hooked