BY NINTENDO

• Who else still plays this game besides me?4 Answers
Sammi C.
Brooklyn , Ny
What a classic game used to play this when I had the regular Nintendo. When I found it for the game boy back when game boy was popular I was super siked and amazed at how the graphics where.
Cristin G.
Gamer Expert
Such an awesome and very fun classic! Metroid's gameplay is fun paced and the graphics are cool. I believe the game is set somewhere in space.
Emaan K.
Silver Spring, MD
Who doesn't like this old classic of a mario game. Its a must have for any gamer and house. Brings back childhood memories.
Patricia D.
Gamer Expert
I love this version of Metroid. Its so much fun and I watch my brother play it on the Wii.
Amy H.
Kelso, WA
I didn't know about this game until I met my husband. This game is so fun. We know have it downloaded on the WII. The kids even love to play it.
Aj M.
Osseo, MN
Gamer Expert
I grew up playing this game on the NES and I'm jazzed that it's been reborn to continue feeding new generations with awesome gaming!
Carlos H.
Weston, FL
Jump, roll, and blast your way to victory and make sure you kill all the mutations you can. A classic and a close personal favorite, Samus is a character you never forget!
Nancy R.
Farmingdale, NY
Metroid is is such a classic! It's a lot of fun for anyone who appreciates retro Nintendo games!
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
Older game, still fun in my opinion. This one sat for a long time before being traded in for something else
Sabrina S.
Kelowna, BC
One of my boyfriend's favorite retro games. He gets to chill and play this fun game with multiple weapons and a variety of bad guys and I get to fall asleep to the relaxing music. Win win!
Amy H.
Kelso, WA
Who else still plays this game besides me?