BY NINTENDO #10 in Nintendo Games

The worlds most popular party video game franchise is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Whether youre shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote! Play with motion control! Row your way down a river, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars and mopeds, and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope! Play with the pointer! Drag and drop decorations onto cakes, shoot Boos in haunted house, quickly choose your answer in a game show! Mash those Wii Remote buttons! Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across an obstacle course of spinning platforms! Mario Party 8 includes six brand-new boards, dozens of minigames and many new modes In a franchise first, you can collect special power-ups and transform your character into a boulder that smashes rivals or a coin-sucking vampire! Mario Party 8 includes extra-large minigames like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. All-new features/boards: Mario Party for Wii also includes dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards, and many new game modes. In a series first, players can transform their characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8 also includes extra-large mini-games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. One to four players can play Mario Party for Wii, each with a Wii Remote. see more...

• Who likes to play with multiple people?3 Answers
  • Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro contr...5 Answers
  • Is this game good for 5 year olds?18 Answers
Kara E.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I'm probably one if the very few people who own a Wii...but hey cut me some slack. While the graphics are outdated due to the games age it's still such a fun game to play with roommates and friends. It's especially a fun and safe game for kids to play as well. You can easily choose the difficulty level of each computer and set how long each game will go. Overall it's still a pretty great game and can get you, your friends, and family drawn into it quickly!
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Me and my husband play this everyday! We both have fun playing it and it's addictive and hard to stop!
Jennifer P.
Mario party 8 or any Mario party game that has came out is a fun time. My husband and I love to play this every now and then. It is a great friendly competition or not so friendly at times! Great for hours of fun on a rainy day or just because why not? Perfect for all ages!
Marzia Y.
I play this game with my friends for hours. Its hilarious i have not gotten tired of it !!!
Chloe B.
argyll
Gamer Expert Level 1
I loved Mario Party 8! I loved this game when i was younger and played it for years! It was good as you can play it on your own or with 3 other people! It was a really good game to play with friends & family. And there was so many different activities in the game which meant you never got bored of it.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Mario Party games were one of my favorites growing up! I love having all of the characters in one game! Super fun to play and so many things to do. Definitely not one you get bored with easily!
Dshante R.
Thibodaux
Mario party 8 is a good game to day time to time I like playing this one on a boring day...
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
Mario games can not be beat. This is my second favorite mario game behind mario cart and I love that you can play solo or with friends. It never gets old and I highly recommend this for the whole family, great for a kid friendly sleep over.
Stephanie F.
Brick, NJ
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who doesn’t love Mario Party! One of my favorite games to play with friends. They have the funnest games to play against friends.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
So much fun . I love how interactive this game is. I like to play this with a little crowd, as we can be competitive. It has good graphics and a lot of fun mini games . I would definitely recommend for all the Mario lovers out there.
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
My 8 year old brother really wants this game. Idk too much about the whole gaming world, but it's this game suitable enough for his age group?
Kelsey M.
Is this game good for 5 year olds?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
is this the newest mario party?
Patricia D.
Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro controller?
gab c.