BY NINTENDO

The worlds most popular party video game franchise is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Whether youre shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote! Play with motion control! Row your way down a river, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars and mopeds, and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope! Play with the pointer! Drag and drop decorations onto cakes, shoot Boos in haunted house, quickly choose your answer in a game show! Mash those Wii Remote buttons! Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across an obstacle course of spinning platforms! Mario Party 8 includes six brand-new boards, dozens of minigames and many new modes In a franchise first, you can collect special power-ups and transform your character into a boulder that smashes rivals or a coin-sucking vampire! Mario Party 8 includes extra-large minigames like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. All-new features/boards: Mario Party for Wii also includes dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards, and many new game modes. In a series first, players can transform their characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8 also includes extra-large mini-games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. One to four players can play Mario Party for Wii, each with a Wii Remote. see more...

• Who likes to play with multiple people?3 Answers
  • Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro contr...5 Answers
  • Is this game good for 5 year olds?18 Answers
Ashley N.
Broadway, NC
Hands down my son's favorite Wii game. It does require the specific wii u plus remote to be able to fully play all puzzles. But is totally worth it to play such a fun game. Has gotten my son's hand-eye coordination to improve vastly all while he's having a blast playing the game. Highly recommend!!!
Karaleah G.
Albuquerque, NM
Gamer Expert Level 3
If you're alone this game can get old and not so fun. However if you're with a. Bunch of friends and family the competition is real and the game is looooads of fun. Great multiplayer game, probably a lot cheaper now too
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Best ever we have every super Mario party game made on every console my family is all gamers and this is our go to favorite family game everyone can play easy to play for all ages and the mini games are so much fun
Stephanie C.
Compared to Mario party when you used to play it on Nintendo 64 it is pretty good. The mini games are a little harder to do because of the controller you have but once you get used to that this game is super fun!
Shannon K.
Our whole family loves this game. My husband, kids and I always play together when we have family day. The kids enjoy picking their characters and playing the mini games. It gives them a chance to play a game to learn the rules, being a good sport, and having fun. I highly recommend this to everyone!
Brianna C.
Lima, OH
This is my favorite super Mario party game since Nintendo 64. This game is extremely family friendly and all ages can play this. I have turned parties into Mario parties lol kinda sounds cheesy but it's true! Wish they would continue to stick to this concept instead of trying to stray away from it.
Jessica Z.
Bridgeport, IL
This game is one of my favorites!! It is my go to party game when we have a bunch of people over. it is fun for everyone and simple enough to play, yet easy to play for a long time without losing interest.
Kayla P.
I love to play this game with family. It's so much fun and it's actually kind of funny as well. There's a lot of things to do on this game and I would recommend this game to anyone. It's very entertaining
Angela H.
Paris, KY
Gamer Expert Level 1
I've always loved Mario party games since I was young and the first one was for Super Nintendo they are making it easier though I remember when the older Mario party games was actually a challenge !!!
Elizabeth S.
This is a awesome go to party game. We play this all the time. It has great options for game play as well. This makes it easy for just my husband and I to play with just two players. I highly recommend this game!
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
My 8 year old brother really wants this game. Idk too much about the whole gaming world, but it's this game suitable enough for his age group?
Kelsey M.
Is this game good for 5 year olds?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
is this the newest mario party?
Patricia D.
Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro controller?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who likes to play with multiple people?