BY NINTENDO

The worlds most popular party video game franchise is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Whether youre shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote! Play with motion control! Row your way down a river, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars and mopeds, and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope! Play with the pointer! Drag and drop decorations onto cakes, shoot Boos in haunted house, quickly choose your answer in a game show! Mash those Wii Remote buttons! Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across an obstacle course of spinning platforms! Mario Party 8 includes six brand-new boards, dozens of minigames and many new modes In a franchise first, you can collect special power-ups and transform your character into a boulder that smashes rivals or a coin-sucking vampire! Mario Party 8 includes extra-large minigames like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. All-new features/boards: Mario Party for Wii also includes dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards, and many new game modes. In a series first, players can transform their characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8 also includes extra-large mini-games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. One to four players can play Mario Party for Wii, each with a Wii Remote. see more...

• Who likes to play with multiple people?3 Answers
  • Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro contr...5 Answers
  • Is this game good for 5 year olds?18 Answers
Kristina S.
Tacoma , WA
Love this game! It is a great game to get the whole family together with laughter, competition, and fun! I love the puzzles and the characters. A great addition to our game collection. Choose Princess Peach!
Kristinia C.
Winterville, NC
Mario Party is where the party is!! Soo many games for play alone or with others. All your favorite characters join in on the fun. Hours of gameplay, great party game. A bit on the pricey side but the game is totally worth it!!! Highly recommended for family fun!
Milagros H.
Long Beach, NY
I'm not sure if I like the whole everyone versus browser. It's interesting that you can be browser but it's just different. Maybe with more playing I will learn to love it. I'd recommend it to try but I'm not nkt sure if I would recommend others to buy it.
Lucy L.
San Juan, TX
Oh my god! On me of the best games ever created in the whole entire world. My family has a blast playing this game. We have owned all the Mario party games because we are just fascinated by it. We get excited when we hear that they come up with a newer version.
Idalis F.
Bonney Lake, WA
This game is pretty fun. But I love the Mario party franchise. I only play this game when I have friends over

However, I do like the older ones better than this one. On this Mario party, there are more chances to earn stars rather than just one on the map
Jessica C.
I love all the Nintendo Mario Party games! This is so fun to play with family and friends. My daughter loves playing it with her friends at sleepovers. You can spend a little time playing it or spend hours playing it. There are so many fun games to play. ❤️
Laura P.
Doral, FL
Is there anyone who DOESN'T enjoy Mario Party? it is theultimate party game, for absolutely everyone! It's so fun, you will stablish friendships, break friendships and mend them again all in the course of these stages and games. Best party game ever.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is soooooo fun!!! What's awesome about it is, adults and kids alike love it. We used to always play it as a family. It reminds me of monopoly, like a Mario brothers version of monopoly. It honestly is a ton of fun and worth the money!
Reggie S.
Los Angeles, CA
This game is so much fun. When my family and friends get together in our place, we always end up playing this game in a group. We enjoy it so much spending time as being competitive also. It was affordable. =] Gamers should have this game.
Kim B.
Mechanicsville, MD
I have always loved Mario Party. This version of the game on the Wii does not disappoint. I like that this version allows you more flexibility and choices and makes the game a little more fun if you choose to play it as one player.
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
My 8 year old brother really wants this game. Idk too much about the whole gaming world, but it's this game suitable enough for his age group?
Kelsey M.
Is this game good for 5 year olds?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
is this the newest mario party?
Patricia D.
Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro controller?
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Who likes to play with multiple people?