BY NINTENDO #11 in Nintendo Games

The worlds most popular party video game franchise is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Whether youre shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote! Play with motion control! Row your way down a river, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars and mopeds, and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope! Play with the pointer! Drag and drop decorations onto cakes, shoot Boos in haunted house, quickly choose your answer in a game show! Mash those Wii Remote buttons! Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across an obstacle course of spinning platforms! Mario Party 8 includes six brand-new boards, dozens of minigames and many new modes In a franchise first, you can collect special power-ups and transform your character into a boulder that smashes rivals or a coin-sucking vampire! Mario Party 8 includes extra-large minigames like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. All-new features/boards: Mario Party for Wii also includes dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards, and many new game modes. In a series first, players can transform their characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8 also includes extra-large mini-games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. One to four players can play Mario Party for Wii, each with a Wii Remote. see more...

• Who likes to play with multiple people?3 Answers
  • Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro contr...5 Answers
  • Is this game good for 5 year olds?18 Answers
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Mario party 8 is my all time favorite wii game! My family loves to get together and play this game. The only downside is that only four players can play and I think it would be fun with more people. Definitely recommend this game to others!
Kayla M.
Ruskin, FL
This was my all time favorite game with the Wii. No other version has been this good. It's adult and kid friendly. Easy to understand and great for family game night. I highly recommend adding this to your collection.
Savannah C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game was my life growing up man. The Wii what a classic. I played this with my friends and by myself. I remember sometimes getting frustrated with it and sometimes repetitive. But it left me with h a lot of good memories.
Samantha L.
Canton, OH
I love this game! It's so much fun to play with friends and hang out. It's great for an adult game night or game night with the kids. It's also a great variation from the normal mario games. It's a classic
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
Hands down our favorite family game the kids my boyfriend and I absolutely love this game. It's so much fun and very interactive. We can't help but laugh and get a boys against girls competition going.
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
I think this game is super fun and easy to play no matter what your age. It's a great party game that gets everyone active, too!

you can adjust the game to be as long or short as you want by choosing how many rounds there are. The variety of mini games keep the game from being dull or feeling long. I had Mario party on the ds, and I think the games on the wii version are actually easier. The games are actually usually very simple. It's also just a great bonding game cause so of the games are so easy and some are so hard! It really brings out the competitive spirit in everyone!
Shavon G.
jacksonville, fl
I'm very old school. I few up on Nintendo and so did my family. It was a huge part of my childhood so when wii came out I was super excited. I was a bit hesitant to try a mario related game that wasn't close to what I knew but at the age of 32 I fell in love with mario all over again. It's something me and my girl love to do while my man is off playing Xbox with the boys. I've even forced my bf to play with me too lol
RobertAnn S.
Mario party is one of my favorite games to play. We like to play it as family game night. It's simple enough that our 4 year old knows how to play with minor issues, but us adults still enjoy it. It's with the $39.99-$49.99 cost as it changes every time you play. Sometimes you can even get is used at GameStop for cheaper.
Sara Z.
Phoenix, AZ
I could this game for hours and hours and never even realize how much time has passed. This is one of my husband and I's favorite game to play until 4am on a weekend. It is so addicting, the mini games are enormously fun, and it's great for adults who grew up with this game or kids!
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
This is a game that's really good for any age. I love playing playing it with friends but it's still fun on solo mode. I always play as peach! It's a decent price because there are so many different stages and boards within the game! A must have for any Nintendo lover!
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
My 8 year old brother really wants this game. Idk too much about the whole gaming world, but it's this game suitable enough for his age group?
Kelsey M.
Is this game good for 5 year olds?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
is this the newest mario party?
Patricia D.
Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro controller?
gab c.