BY NINTENDO #11 in Nintendo Games

The worlds most popular party video game franchise is getting a lot crazier in Mario Party 8 for the Wii. Whether youre shaking up cola cans or lassoing barrels, you and your friends will be drawn into the action like never before using the Wii Remote! Play with motion control! Row your way down a river, punch a statue to pieces, steer race cars and mopeds, and handle a balancing pole while walking a tightrope! Play with the pointer! Drag and drop decorations onto cakes, shoot Boos in haunted house, quickly choose your answer in a game show! Mash those Wii Remote buttons! Jump and pummel your way through a football brawl, hop and run across an obstacle course of spinning platforms! Mario Party 8 includes six brand-new boards, dozens of minigames and many new modes In a franchise first, you can collect special power-ups and transform your character into a boulder that smashes rivals or a coin-sucking vampire! Mario Party 8 includes extra-large minigames like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. All-new features/boards: Mario Party for Wii also includes dozens of new mini-games, six new party boards, and many new game modes. In a series first, players can transform their characters into many forms, such as player-smashing boulders and coin-sucking vampires. Mario Party 8 also includes extra-large mini-games like Star Carnival Bowling and Table Menace. One to four players can play Mario Party for Wii, each with a Wii Remote. see more...

• Who likes to play with multiple people?3 Answers
  • Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro contr...5 Answers
  • Is this game good for 5 year olds?18 Answers
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is soooooo fun!!! What's awesome about it is, adults and kids alike love it. We used to always play it as a family. It reminds me of monopoly, like a Mario brothers version of monopoly. It honestly is a ton of fun and worth the money!
Stephanie L.
MARIO Party 8 is a great game. This game is really fun and a great game to play with a group of people. You can put endless hours into playing this game. I believe the current price sits around $40. This is a great game for families.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
So much fun . I love how interactive this game is. I like to play this with a little crowd, as we can be competitive. It has good graphics and a lot of fun mini games . I would definitely recommend for all the Mario lovers out there.
Yoazin V.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Nintendo Mario party 8 is amazing it has acouple challenges trough out the game and mini games trough those challnages you can play up to 4 players. It's not like the old school games but it's still so much fun to play. The more players the dinner it gets or you can choose to play agains the computer which is still fun
Anna P.
This is such a fun game to play with friends, family, and even yourself! There's lots of fun mini games and everyone can get really serious and competitive to try and win. If you're holding a party or just want a game to play with others, this is perfect!
Marissa P.
Colonia, NJ
Love any game with Mario. They can not do a bad job, I would definitely replay this game if I still a Wii system. This is similar to the other mario games but thats what I like about them. This is a pretty affordable game which is always a plus. Can not go wrong with this game.
Kayla A.
Im so old school when it comes to games. I own an Xbox One but i only use it to stream TV and movies with. I literally play only one game which is Minecraft. I love love love Mario!! I was obsessed as a kid and still as an adult. I love pretty much every Mario game ever made.
Briana J.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved all of the Mario party games! My family and I always played these games together when I was growing up and we always had so much fun playing! I remember when the first Mario party came out.
Brandi R.
My husband and I are definite fans. We've played ALL OF THEM! It doesn't matter which game or what console it's made for, we LOVE them! We're very competitive and these games are perfect!
Jessika G.
Cartersville, GA
Really love this game! I've been playing it for so long and it never disappoints! This is my favorite out of all of their games! Definitely replayable and fun for groups! Definitely recommend this game
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
My 8 year old brother really wants this game. Idk too much about the whole gaming world, but it's this game suitable enough for his age group?
Kelsey M.
Is this game good for 5 year olds?
Cheryl C.
Henderson , NV
is this the newest mario party?
Patricia D.
Does this work with the Wii u using the classic pro controller?
gab c.