BY NINTENDO #57 in Nintendo Games

Nintendo Mario Party 8
  • "this game is fun for my kids and myself we play together all time and some of the mini games on this one is a little hard for my 8 year old but it doesnt stop her from playing almost constantly" in 6 reviews
De B.
It is an expensive game but most of the good ones or famous games are. My family is addicted to this game. There is a lot you can do and we can easily play it for hours if I let myself. I never get bored with this game. It has many different mini games too. It is so much fun. My son plays it with his friends all the time. It's just like playing a board game but in a video format and more fun. It brings out the competitive side of me when I play it but I always have fun no matter what. I love all the Mario Party's and hope they never stop making them.

**Just a heads up** The newest Mario Party's number 9 and 10 do not allow your characters to take turns moving around the board, like all the previous Mario Party's did. Instead, all the characters move together around the board. I do not like this at all. It takes so much of the fun away by doing it that way. I hope Nintendo changes it back for future games. My son hates this new way of going around the board, as well. It is no fun.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
This Mario Party I consider the last decent one before they completely changed the system. The turn based system and going for stars, in my opinion, is the best way to play. I wish Nintendo would go back to the older titles or at least port them over to the eShop. This one lacked the charm of the older titles, but was still pretty enjoyable with the minigames and boards.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
This game is really fun! It's one of those games that you play only every once in a while! the mini games are really fun and I like how you can have many features to choose from and decide how many turns you want to play to so you can map out how long you think you'll be playing it.
Bianca M.
Modesto, CA
This game is so much fun when my family comes over me & my cousins are hooked on this. All the mini games are so much fun. My favorite character on this game is Birdo she is so cute with her big bow & diamond ring. I so recommend this game for a family or friend game night .
Michelle L.
Ingleside, TX
My family and I are such Mario fans!!! We already own Mario Kart and other multiplayer games, but this one tops are list as our all time fav! There are so many things to do in this game, and every time you play you are in for a suprise! I also love the variety of characters you can choose from, including villans! Fun for all ages!
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
This is such a great game. I play it with my little cousins all the time and they love it too. The mini games are fun and hilarious. My favorite board is the real estate board which puts an interesting spin on how you collect the stars. Stay away from Bowser's board though. That bitch'll switch up the board on you in a snap.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
This game is so much fun! I'm a grown woman and I still love to play this! I always choose the option that lets me complete each course back to back. This game has a goal, unlike it's 2nd gen successor, Mario Party 10 (which sucked!). I love this version as much as 9. Highly recommended!
Quinn M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This game can be as short or as long as you would like it to be! I can't even begin to explain how much fun this was to play with the whole family, even though it was probably the reasoning behind fights between my siblings. The game is what you make out of it.
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love playing this game but there were times when I just wanted it to end. Not because it was bad but because my friends and I would always make the poor choice to do 50 rounds. It could make it a 3 hour game. Super fun and hilarious! Minigames are awesome!
Linna C.
This is the best game ever! I have three kids and I've been trying to look for family friendly games for my 7 year old. I love how it gets your family to interact since you can play up to 4 players. I would def recommend this game to families with small kids!
Victoria S.
Kissimmee, FL
Has Mario Party 10 been announced?
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Do they make this game for ps4?
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
Is it good or should I just buy 9 instead?