Nintendo Mario Party uploaded by eloweez t.

BY NINTENDO

Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
This game is my jam!!!! I'm so good at this game and it never gets old to me. The mini games are the best offered in any Mario party version in my opinion. They really vary in difficulty, so it's so much fun! Some are actually pretty tough and took me awhile to master. I also love this ds version because you can play with a friend if they have the same game (which is also a downside I guess cause you both need the game).
Grace C.
As a kid, the mini games on this thing were my favorite! I would skip the whole story mode and go right to the mini games. Eventually, my younger brother was the one to play the actual story part. Overall an entertaining game and you could definitely find joy in playing this!
Maria B.
Greensburg, PA
This game is so much fun to play with a group of people on the DS. I loved this game because of all the different mini games you get to play. When playing by yourself it can get boring because of all the rounds you have to go through. I would play this with at least 3 other people because it makes it a lot more fun.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
I grew up with the mario party games being on consoles with bigger screens because of the TV so it was a different experience with it being on the ds. Nevertheless it still had a very familiar mario party charm to it and I could still have fun.
eloweez t.
I love this game. So the Mario gang has been shrunk and u are ur own game piece in a board game. There are bosses mini games. All kinda fun stuff! This is my jam!
Samantha S.
This will forever be the best video game ever created. I love Mario party so much I'm currently on the hunt to find an old Nintendo 64 so I can play it like I did growing up
Lizeth G.
I had this game when I was little but while moving I lost it and I finally decided to repurchase it, although the story mode is a little short I still love the game very much.
christi p.
Axton, VA
I love the mario party games my kids scratch up the screen with the stylus because kids can be ruff and it is a little hard for my 7 year old but overall it is a great game with a lot of fun mini games which my kids enjoy the most
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls, SD
This game is seriously one of my all time favorites. It has SO many mini-games to play packed inside and the best part is you can connect with friends and play it.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 3
Love this game! If I still had it, I'd still be playing it. It was legit one of the best games ever made for Nintendo 64. The pink cake level was my favorite one.