BY NINTENDO

Destiny S.
It's alright...3 stars. It's kind of a cookie cutter Mario game but they throw Luigi in there for a new wow factor. There's lots of room for improvement. Princess Peach got kidnapped by a bad guy (not Bowser) and you have to save her using various puzzles, simple.
Dookies G.
Delray Beach, FL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I first got this game as a child and have probably played it through 20 times in my life. I could never get tired of it. The combo moves, new baddies, and story line pull you in until you can't get away. One of my favorite Mario games!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
My son loves this game. He wanted this to add this retro game to his Mario collection. His old Nintendo DS came with a slot for Game Boy games. This was used, arrived in excellent condition and works great!
Sydney H.
I really loved this game! It's fun and entertaining! It's really easy to play, and it's a really classic game that I can pass down to my brother and kids!
Jessica L.
Washington, DC
This is a great, classic game that gives me nostalgia! It makes me think back to when I was a child and first started playing video games.
Byanka D.
I remember when me and my cousin used to play this game!! We played it every time we hung out. It was our favorite game to play :)
Katelyn B.
Byron Center, MI
This game is classic! I love all the gameboy games and this was one of my all time favorites for sure.
One of the best GBA games. Doesn't take too long to get into and it's very fun.
Adarsh C.
Thrissur
I Don't Think There Ever Lives A Person Who Hasn't Played This Marvelous Game. This Game Mad My Childhood. Probably EveryOne's . Sadly It Isn't Famous With Today's Kids.But Truly A Remarkable Memory.