BY NINTENDO #3 in Nintendo Games

• How many people have a hard time with rainbow road? 58 Answers
  • How many people can play this game at the same time? Is i...54 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?78 Answers
Nintendo Mario Kart Wii
  • "Fun game with challenging courses and fun modes plus multiplayer it's all you can wish for a Mario kart game 5 stars" in 6 reviews
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
I am 26 years old and I still love this game. I have played since the Nintendo 64 days. This has parts of the old game mixed with up dated. Now you can use the steering wheel so when you move your hands the car actually turns. Unlike before I would be jerking my hands like it made a difference 😂 once a Classic always a classic.
Angela W.
Hendersonvlle, NC
I really like this game it’s really fun. I love the fact that it’s got several of the original characters. It’s hard not to have fun and get into the game when your playing, because your racing and not thinking about anything but getting to that finish line! If you have a Wii I definitely recommend this game cuz it’s so much fun.
Nayeli S.
Belton, TX
I love this game! It’s very competitive yet fun. You can play this with most of your family and its child friendly! The features of the game are really great and it’s so easy to play. I also love how it’s available for many consoles. The price is affordable and worth it!
Stephanie M.
Jersey City
This game actually lives up to the original and is more fun too! My only issues if if you are playing 4 players - make sure you have a big enough screen! It is relatively affordable, especially now you can get it used.
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I got rid of my wii several years ago and regret it all the time because I always crave to play this game. So much fun and never gets old. I wish they made it for iPhone. I may just have to repurchase a wii so I can get MARIO cart back in my life.
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really love playing this game specifically on the Wii because of the wheel molds that can hold your Wii remote... Fun classic courses that have been more modernly designed and is a super laid back game to just play with friends. Tons of characters to choose from and obviously suitable for all ages!
Heather C.
Lake village , AR
Anyone who has every played on a wii is sure to have played at least a few good rounds of this game. It is so much fun to play even for just playing solo to beat all of the tracks. The controller can be a bit difficult to use  especially with the foux wheel attatchment, but overall a great game
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Mario kart is such a fun game to play alone or with others. There are so many levels and cups to play that make it very entertaining. The graphics are pretty cool too. Nintendo Mario Kart Wii
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
Honestly probably the best game in Wii history. Out of all the games ever! So fun to play, and for all ages! Anyone can play this game and enjoy it. The graphics are great.
Miriam M.
I love Mario Kart, but I found the Wii edition to be confusing and very hard to control. There was such a learning curve for me that it honestly wasn't even fun and I gave up after a while of trying. Again, I love the game itself, but I prefer different versions of it on different systems.
Erika W.
Who is your favorite character?
Marissa S.
Langhorne, PA
How many people have a hard time with rainbow road?
Carley B.
How many people can play this game at the same time? Is it really worth the money?
Liz S.
Flintstone, GA
Are there ant tricks to making it easier to play with the Wii remote? I have such a difficult time!
Jessica R.