BY NINTENDO #2 in Nintendo Games

• How many people have a hard time with rainbow road? 57 Answers
  • How many people can play this game at the same time? Is it really...53 Answers
  • Who is your favorite character?77 Answers
Nintendo Mario Kart Wii
  • "Fun game with challenging courses and fun modes plus multiplayer it's all you can wish for a Mario kart game 5 stars" in 6 reviews
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
I got rid of my wii several years ago and regret it all the time because I always crave to play this game. So much fun and never gets old. I wish they made it for iPhone. I may just have to repurchase a wii so I can get MARIO cart back in my life.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Gamer Expert Level 1
I had to have Mario cart with my wii. We also bought the steering wheel that the controller fits into , it makes it more realistic. You can also opt to not use the wheel, but I think it’s more fun. This is a great competitor game, has fun graphics, and is a good challenge. I would recommend.
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
This was my favorite wii game as a child! I love the wheel that they have that comes with it and it is so entertaining that multiple people can play. I love the Mario brothers but Unfortunately something happened to my disk and it no longer works :( a fun game for all ages!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
i love to play this with my brothers and friends this was a every fun game i played this so much an d i just love it and my friends love it to and it is just fun to play and is just a good game to play and everthing
Mimi G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
favorite game ever, i used to play this game since i was a little girl and for the differents nintendos, is so fun a great family game... I have this game for the nintendo ds, nintendo wii and I want to buy it for nintendo switch!!! love it so much.
Moira H.
Ft Washington, MD
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is timeless, and even now, like ten years after its release (or something?) its one of my favorites. I know theres like new mario kart but this is a classic and reminds me of my childhood.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
Anyone who has every played on a wii is sure to have played at least a few good rounds of this game. It is so much fun to play even for just playing solo to beat all of the tracks. The controller can be a bit difficult to use  especially with the foux wheel attatchment, but overall a great game
Alana C.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really love playing this game specifically on the Wii because of the wheel molds that can hold your Wii remote... Fun classic courses that have been more modernly designed and is a super laid back game to just play with friends. Tons of characters to choose from and obviously suitable for all ages!
Chelsea M.
Nashville, TN
Honestly probably the best game in Wii history. Out of all the games ever! So fun to play, and for all ages! Anyone can play this game and enjoy it. The graphics are great.
Miriam M.
I love Mario Kart, but I found the Wii edition to be confusing and very hard to control. There was such a learning curve for me that it honestly wasn't even fun and I gave up after a while of trying. Again, I love the game itself, but I prefer different versions of it on different systems.
Erika W.
Who is your favorite character?
marissa s.
Langhorne, PA
How many people have a hard time with rainbow road?
Carley B.
How many people can play this game at the same time? Is it really worth the money?
Liz S.
Chattanooga, TN
Are there ant tricks to making it easier to play with the Wii remote? I have such a difficult time!
Jessica R.