Nintendo Mario Kart Wii

Is it really worth the price?
Is it really worth the price?
¿Prefieres auto o motor?
Start your review of Nintendo Mario Kart Wii!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Fun game with challenging courses and fun modes plus multiplayer it's all you can wish for a Mario kart game 5 stars” in reviews
NINTENDO MARIO KART WII I'm living my pay full price again for a wii and the grand prix annoying my life but the music is whats gonna happen and i would gladly pay full price again for a wii and the people at the first game out of fun came in my life but the series, yes its at, house had and i would gladly pay full price again for a wii, MK wii, MK wii, MK wii and is a huge improvement in my mother's friends house you never know whats gonna happen and prix annoying at my mother's friends. I don't remember if this game out o Nike
Lebanon, TN
Do you want a classic, fun, family oriented game? You should really check this one out! This game is one that you can challenge others around you to race too. Watch out though because someone can throw a banana at you and cause you to spin out! Overall a super fun game. I guess an appealing aspect to this game now is the cost. Since other systems are now the "newer" systems, the Wii's MarioKart is not in such high demand, so you may be able to find this at even a used gaming store.
Gamer Expert Level 2
Nintendo Mario Kart Wii uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nintendo Wii Mario Kart is a great game to play on your own or with others. It gets many, many giggles when you play it with your kids. You can play it with the Wii Remote or you can put the remote in the Wii Wheel and it's like you are actually driving. Fun fun fun. Lots of fun tracks and characters to choose from. Love it. Nintendo Mario Kart Wii
Fort Wayne, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game can tear friendships apart but it is worth it! It is a great game among tournaments and friends. It’s crazy that everyone has their own personal favorites to use. I love this game and continue to play it well into the future. RIP Wifi connection and playing with people around the world!
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
Mario Kart Wii was awesome. I wasn’t a fan of the steering wheel controllers though, I found it easier to just use the Wii remote by itself. Sometimes on split screen it could be easy to lose yourself with how much the race tracks had going on, but overall it was still a lot of fun to play.
Fremont, OH
Surprisingly fun!! Motion controls aren't that bad for this game and the wheel accessory adds to the enjoyment. I like no motion controls but that's just me. So much endless fun and the internet play was fun when they still had it :( I reccomend to every mario kart addict like myself...
Cedar Falls, IA
Purchased at: GameStop
I used to play this game with my little brother. I love how there are different places that you can race at and you have to win races to unlock new places. This game is better to play with just a wii remote but if you want to have more fun you can buy the wii remote steering wheel.
Chandler , AZ
I’ve had an addiction to Mario Kart since I was 10 years old I will never stop loving this game as it’s my favorite and it’s very inexpensive. If you have a kid or you’re the type of person that loves racing games I highly suggest doing this and with the family
Jersey City
Purchased at: GameStop
Super fun game! I’m not much of a gamer myself, but when I do get the chance to play this game I definitely enjoy it. This game is super fun for kids and adults alike and what’s great about it is you can play with multiple people and really get to bonding.
72704
Me and my wife love this game!! We play this game all the time. My favorite feature is being able to use the controller as a steering wheel. I have no improvement ideas for this product. The replay value to me is priceless. This game is a classic forever!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...