Nintendo Mario Kart DS ( DS) uploaded by Michelle A.

BY NINTENDO #20 in Nintendo Games

Hit the tracks for portable racing fun with mario kart ds. Its all-star cast includes mario, luigi, peach, yoshi, donkey kong, wario, bowser and toad. Race on 30 courses; some are drawn from past mario kart games, and some are brand new. play with up to eight friends at once using one game card, or battle people from around the world using nintendo wi-fi connection. see more...

Nintendo Mario Kart DS ( DS)
  • "Best game to play I still play the game its so much fun and even more fun with friends race them to see who is the best absolutley best game ever. " in 7 reviews
  • "One of the best games that i played on the original ds system, many hours can be put into this game." in 6 reviews
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love this game so much and was so happy when they made it available on the Nintendo DS platform! Super easy to play, many different levels to go up, and great graphics! Definitely recommend this classic favorite.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is really fun to play with friends. My fiancé and I play it all the time and it’s a fun way to bond but also causes arguments haha. We love this game. Only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I never win! Great game overall
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This one's exactly like the Wii has like the same kind of tracks and everything is just on Nintendo DS and I love it I love playing a game that's fun I mean a red nose is funner on the Wii to play but it's it's it's a really fun game on DS I have to say it's a lot like the we like I said before that's good
kassy J.
Jacksonville, FL
Mario kart is such a fun game to play alone or with others. There are so many levels and cups to play that make it very entertaining. The graphics are pretty cool too. Great for all ages.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
miss this game. this game was the best to take with you on the go. it is so fun and enjoyable. wish it had a comeback. it was so easy to control on the ds and it was clear on how to use. great game for the whole family to use. do recommend it to others....
Shatoya D.
All of my kids absolutely love this game. I purchased it on sale for $11! Super affordable, and it’s so user friendly that my 2 yr old can navigate the game with no problems!
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
So fun! Really like the controls and everything to do with this game. Online is extremely hard but it's really easy to connect to play with friends! Really recommend this game and it's my favorite for the ds!
Tammy T.
This was always my favorite game growing up and even to this day I still play it! I love it! And now my kids love it too! My son is actually having a Mario themed birthday party next week lol.
Abagail K.
Midlothian, VA
This game was my childhood! It had great picture quality and never messed up but maybe once or twice! It is also very fun!! If you like racing games this is a good one to get!
Mimi G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Can I give this game 10 stars? It’s amazing, best game ever for the best console I know that the wii version and others consoles are good but this one it’s my favorite. I have this as a gift and know it’s my favorite videogame ever!!!
Buddy C.
Who does everyone like to drive with? I'm a Toad guy.
Alisha K.
Okahumpka , FL
Is this game worth buying I love Mario so I'm thinking bout buying it
Stephanie F.
Dryden, Ontario
Is this game good to play on a small screen?
Stephanie H.
North Hills, CA
Do you think this game is worth it? Do you get bored of it easily?
Tara P.
Carey, OH
Can you unlock more characters?