Nintendo Mario Kart DS ( DS)

by Nintendo

Hit the tracks for portable racing fun with mario kart ds. Its all-star cast includes mario, luigi, peach, yoshi, donkey kong, wario, bowser and toad. Race on 30 courses; some are drawn from past mario kart games, and some are brand new. play with up to eight friends at once using one game card, or battle people from around the world using nintendo wi-fi connection.

This this a fun game?
Do you think this game is worth it? Do you get bored of it easily?
Can you unlock more characters?
Start your review of Nintendo Mario Kart DS ( DS)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Best game to play I still play the game its so much fun and even more fun with friends race them to see who is the best absolutley best game ever. in reviews
One of the best games that i played on the original ds system, many hours can be put into this game.in reviews
Sarah D.
Vancouver, WA
Purchased at: GameStop
My son is obsessed with this game. It is super cool, just like playing it on a system hooked up to a TV. It has multiple courses, and is one of his favorite games to play on his 3DS.
Jill B.
Florence, KY
Gamer Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
Video games are a must in my home. From my husband’s love of them passed down to all 3 of my kids we have every system possible we just added the new Xbox and are hoping to find the PlayStation next!!
Lillian E.
So fun to play! We play it with friend's all the time, definitely recommend buying this. So affordable as well!
Eliana P.
My little cousin is extremely happy after I purchased it for his birthday. He loves everything about Mario Kart.
Emily L.
Charlotte, NC
This is honestly the game that got me into Mario as a kid growing up. I used to play it on my GameBoy Advanced 24/7 and drove my parents crazy going through some batteries. Now my 7 year old is obsessed with any and every Mario game there is. It is a classic!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Gamer Expert Level 3
4,964 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
I like this game but not as well on the ds because it is so small so that the images are harder to see. #familytime #techie #gamer
Dawn M.
Long Beach, CA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: GameStop
Super fun game and really easy to play on the DS the 3DS is a little bit more fun but both are still great games
Natalie H.
Staten Island, NY
Cute fun little game that my 5 year old quickly adapted to and thoroughly enjoys. You can choose your character from a bunch of the classic characters and levels. Its a fun game that adults can enjoy as well. Recommended for children and young adults.
Kathy M L.
Alexandria, VA
Gamer Expert Level 1
3,867 reviews
I really like to entertain myself and I love using these products and they are very useful to me.
Jordan H.
my childhood in one game I played this awhile ago with my dad and we still love it it's very addicting and great for kids and family's I love to play this in my free time when I was younger.