Nintendo Mario Kart DS ( DS)

Hit the tracks for portable racing fun with mario kart ds. Its all-star cast includes mario, luigi, peach, yoshi, donkey kong, wario, bowser and toad. Race on 30 courses; some are drawn from past mario kart games, and some are brand new. play with up to eight friends at once using one game card, or battle people from around the world using nintendo wi-fi connection.

This this a fun game?
Do you think this game is worth it? Do you get bored of it easily?
Can you unlock more characters?
Start your review of Nintendo Mario Kart DS ( DS)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Best game to play I still play the game its so much fun and even more fun with friends race them to see who is the best absolutley best game ever. ” in 7 reviews
“One of the best games that i played on the original ds system, many hours can be put into this game.” in 6 reviews
Staunton, VA
Just as much fun My kids and I play on the Wii and now on the road. Just as easy to use and understand, great to pass the time traveling,or in the Drs office..A definite must have for any DS Stash
I've played this game more on my ds than any other game that was out for it. it's simply very addicting, loads of fun and most map design are well made. over all its a really fun game to play
Hudson, FL
It's one of my favorite games ever! Can't go wrong with Mario Kart! It's fun to play with others of just by yourself! You have tons of characters and karts to choose from with gives hours of fun!
Abilene , TX
So fun to play all of my family loves this game . my 3 year old son just tried for the first time and he found it easy to follow and even though he loses he always says he wins, its so cute
north las vegas
This is an awesome Mario Classic game for the children and the family to play and have fun. This just bring out a lot of laughs and it get so entertaining that you can't stop playing it.
This game is really fun specially playing with multiplayers because you always want to get first place. I haven't played it in a while but sure was one of my favorite games to play.
I absolutely love this game. I play it with my friends all the time and I play it on my own probably more than I should. Mario Kart is the best. Anything Mario, really, is great :)
I love mario kart! Its such a fun game even though i haven't played it in a while. But its fun to play againest your friends or family. Its a great game and I totally recommned it!
Boston
I'm 20 and I still love this game! Its easy to play but still exciting and intense. All the courses are different too and the characters all have their own unique personalities.
Simi Valley, CA
I feel that playing this game has made an impact on my learning to drive. The rules are obviously not the same, but I feel a lot more comfortable behind the wheel than I used to.