Nintendo Mario Kart DS

by Nintendo

Has anyone played this game on WII U?
Start your review of Nintendo Mario Kart DS!
Alicia T.
Dexter, NY
Gamer Expert Level 5
1,132 reviews
Purchased at: GameStop
Great game! Everything you’d expect in a Mario Kart game! I love playing Mario Kart on my DS wherever I want (or at least when my son isn’t playing it!) So fun!
Anthony W.
Andrews, NC
Such a fun way to pass the time. My kids and I love this game. It's classic and it never gets old. For some good time family fun.... I recommend this game. I'm not one to encourage to much gaming but it definitely has a way of bringing everyone together
Kaela S.
Torrance, CA
This game is a CLASSIC. I think it's super fun. It's not only about racing, there are some mini games that you can play. You can also play with others who have the game and those who don't!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Who does not like Mario Kart? Especially when you can carry it around and play it. I love Mario and Nintendo products in general and Mario Kart is just a classic game that everyone should play.
Melissa  M.
Livonia, MI
Such a fun game!! For anyone of all ages!! Very entertaining for hours of fun! I’d definitely recommend it!
Michelle P.
Very cool game for the ds. Cool Mario spinoff. I love racing games and this one is great for kids
Sky F.
Westbrook, CT
When I got my DSi this game came with it because it was the Mario anniversary addition. It was my favorite other than playing Mario Party with my friends
Stephanie H.
Sacramento, CA
One of my son's favorite games he played this thing everyday, he just loves it.
One of my son's favorite games he played this thing everyday, he just loves it.
stephanie C.
Germantown, MD
What is there not to like about Mario kart literally one of the most epic games ever throwback from super NES
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Gamer Expert Level 3
Bought this for my niece and my son for them to play . and they absolutely loved it.