BY NINTENDO #95 in Nintendo Games

• "obviously my favorite game of all time!!!" in 1 review
  • "I could spend hours playing this trying to get gold in all of the levels." in 1 review
  • "never played this one but i love mario cart, its entertaining and always a blast" in 1 review
Sara T.
Double Dash is so much fun!! It's better than your regular Mario Kart, double the fun with 2 characters and double the ammo to drop on people!!!
Ashley G.
Chesterton, IN
One of my favorite games! I could spend hours playing this trying to get gold in all of the levels. One of the best Mario games out there.
Ashley J.
Double Dash is my personal favorite Mario Kart released. I played hours upon hours with my dad and sister. It will always be my favorite.
Jamie P.
Saint Louis, MO
I would definitely recommend this game for family game night. It's not as fun alone, but playing with the family is an absolute blast!
Jenée R.
Taylor, MI
In my opinion, this is the best Mario Kart they've produced yet. I'll spend hours playing this with friends! It's a real blast.
Stefanie b.
Glendale , AZ
Me and my kids can play this for hours, just like the old Mario's but better graphics, it's a must have for the Mario lovers.
Roy r.
Novi, MI
My daughter Samantha love s mario bros game s and so do I Would love to try this out and tell others about this game
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Gamer Expert Level 3
This game is so much better than the new mario kart for the wii. Rainbow dash ruins friendships, but it's fun to play
Elizabeth P.
Such a fun game! I have been playing this for as long as I can remember. This also works in the wii! So much fun
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
I LOVE THIS GAME! Definitely one of the best mario karts made. Anyone who enjoys mario needs to play this game