BY NINTENDO #93 in Nintendo Games

• "obviously my favorite game of all time!!!" in 1 review
  • "I could spend hours playing this trying to get gold in all of the levels." in 1 review
  • "never played this one but i love mario cart, its entertaining and always a blast" in 1 review
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Ahhhh! I have three siblings so this game was perfect for us! Well except when someone played dirty. Love the array of characters (Toadette and Baby Bowser FTW) and love battle mode!
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Pros:-new characters-can play as two characters at once and switch them  -new courses-revisited versions of old courses-graphics are much better than 64Cons: -noneI honestly love this game more than 64. Much more updated and more character options.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Mario Kart fun racing game if you didn't see the racing and great competition this is a good game for you sit down with family and interact I would highly request training
hannah s.
Colorado Springs, CO
Obviously my favorite game of all time!!! I've had this game and my game cube since i was little and i will be keeping it forever! game cube was always the most quality system out there! game cuber for life A+++++
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
This was the first Mario Kart game I owned. Even now, I've noticed that the newer versions aren't that different from this one. It's still such a fun game, but the stages just got more intricate.
Geselle V.
So intense!! I love this game to no end. My favorite character is Yoshi and I never go wrong with it. It's always fun to fight with friends and race to the end. I recommend to Mario kart fans.
Erin B.
I cannot tell you how many hours I have put into this game. It was so fun and addicting, trying to unlock everything with a perfect score! Fun to play with family and friends too.
Jolene C.
I always loved this game! GameCube is a great system, and this game was always fun and had so many awesome levels and characters to unlock and pick from.
Michala F.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GAME. I just found my GameCube and this was the only game in their and I was so happy! Favorite game of all time on GameCube. A++++++
Hanna G.
The Woodlands, TX
Hands down the best video game there will ever be. I don't know why they keep making new games when there will never be a better one than this one.