Nintendo Mario Kart 64 uploaded by Kassandra K.Nintendo Mario Kart 64 uploaded by Jessica V.Nintendo Mario Kart 64 uploaded by Kathleen F.

Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I have spent so many nights with my brother staying up and competing with each other playing this game! It was always a fun time and sometimes a little frusterating haha but this is a #classic game and will always have a special place in my heart. Some tracks are more complicated than others. Like that #rainbowroad !! If i won on that road, boy did i feel mighty! Haha. Such a fun game. I love it so much. I always had my driver be #yoshi because he is just so adorable! Throwing banana peels and watching the other drivers spin and slow down always gives you a good laugh. If you havent played this game i suggest you find one and play it!  Nintendo Mario Kart 64
Judith C.
Mario Kart is outstanding to play and have fun with kids of all ages and grown ups too this game can get kids happy at any moment when they are feeling bored at home
The best game ever!!! A family last-time on the weekends, and holidays. There's nothing not to live, hours of fun and friendly competition. Well worth every penny, so get you one and join the fun! 4 player Game
Gabriela O.
An oldy but a goodie.. one of the first games I was ever hooked on and got me into playing video games. So easy to use and you can add more people and race against each other
Lizeth G.
A childhood classic. It's fun to play on your own but even more playing with +2 people. I remember playing this a lot with my siblings & our cousins. It was our favorite. It was extremely fun. There are different stages and some are more difficult than others to get through but I think that's what makes the game fun. I honestly enjoyed setting up booby traps just as much as I enjoyed winning the races. Perfect for competitive people like myself.
Kathleen F.
This game is a lot of fun to play. I love that you can play with up to 3 friends with this game so if you have a bunch of people over, no one is sitting there bored, watching other people play! A crowd pleaser!
Yoshi U.
Jamaica, NY
This game has to be on my top 10 list of favorite video games. My N64 is in great condition and I regularly take names in this game! The graphics give me headaches on these new flat screen hdtv's but that't the price to pay for an epic vintage game! lol
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
I love this game. I played it all the time with my sister when we were kids and now that I have a new Nintendo 64 I still love playing it. I love the nostalgic feeling it gives you when you play it. I also like how Mariokart Wii included a couple stages from this game and made the quality better.
Sam L.
Spring hill, FL
This game is a Classic. So fun to play. Whenever I'd play it with my family it always turned into a heated competition, but it was so much fun. I wish I still had this game. If I remember correctly this game was either lost or destroyed in a move.
Brenda G.
Old school game but always a classic. This was one of my favorite games. It brings out the competitive side of people. It's so much fun to race your friends!
Alyssa L.
Covina, CA
What does everyone think about the Nintendo Mario Kart 64 ? This used to be my absolute favorite when I was a kid and it still is lol .