Nintendo Mario Golf: Advance Tour

by Nintendo

It's so much fun and honestly does a great job of teaching you all about golf terminology.?
Start your review of Nintendo Mario Golf: Advance Tour!
How would you rate this product?
Kathryn P.
Kalispell, MT
Great game! It wasn't super difficult to get the hang of and enjoyable to play. Lots of fun for a birthday party we had.
Catie M.
Riverview, FL
I love Mario games! Reminds me so much of my childhood and of course no one can beat me! ;)
Richard S.
Orlando, FL
Classic. Will always go back to playing this game due to the simplicity and addictiveness!
Eylin S.
Bronx, NY
This is a cool game I like it so much I recommend everyone to play this game it's the best
WENDY S.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
Gamer Expert Level 2
Purchased at: GameStop
I love Mario games but this one was hard to do. I couldn’t master it so it sat on a shelf.
Tina T.
I didn't like this game as much. i was never a big fan of golf but i would try it out. i was lost most of the time i was playing it. i would always shot to hard a miss the hole.
Kelsey G.
Ellettsville, IN
I used to love this game! I remember my best friend and I would stay up all night playing it sometimes as teenagers. It's so much fun and honestly does a great job of teaching you all about golf terminology.
Yennifer R.
Like influenster
I think anyone who does not know about Mario is not of this planet, is one of the best games out there, rather good one that I like to play, I love these games, I recommend thousand children, adolescents all Among my favorites entertains us..