BY NINTENDO

Mario Amiibo - Silver Edition - Super Mario Bros. Series - Wave 4 see more...

Carrie Ann C.
Any of the Mario games are great. They are nonviolent so it's great for families with younger kids. I like the use of vivid colors and sounds throughout the game. I play this game and I am not a fan of video games all that much. I would recommend this to all games of all skills.
Melissa M.
Chesterfield, MO
Believe me when I say that amiibo collecting has become one of the most addicting hobbies of all time. I do understand their purpose of setting them on the gameplay to use as interactive figurines- but I have yet to see anyone who owns multiple characters do just that.
We're all Nintendo followers that love all the characters. Until the next waves....
greidy p.
Cualquiera de los juegos de Mario son geniales. Son no violentos así que es genial para familias con niños más pequeños. Me gusta el uso de colores vivos y sonidos en todo el juego. Yo juego este juego y no soy un fan de los videojuegos todo eso. Recomendaría esto a todos los juegos de todas las habilidades.
Kimber R.
Norwalk, OH
This is such an awesome Amiibo. They are not only great for getting cool extras in games, but they are super fun to collect and look great on a shelf. I collect several types of figures and I plan to start adding to my Amiibo collection as well!
Fernanda D.
Nogales, Sonora
Yeeeeeees! this is such an awesome Amiibo. They are not only great for getting cool extras in games, but they are super fun to collect and look great on a shelf. I collect several types of figures and I plan to start adding to my Amiibo collection as well!
Jamie Alysse A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
This game is really fun. Takes me back to the time when i was younger. I have so much fun playing this game and its good quality
DONNA v.
My son love these amiibos .he collects them.its a fun hobby and i recommend them.wish they were cheaper.it gets costly.
Rachel B.
Mario is to me the most addicting handout there. I haven't played in a while so I would love to get thisz
jetzabel n.
Santa Ana, CA
Nintendo mario amiibo silver edition super Mario bros set was introduced by a friend and it was fun.
Eduardo S.
Acredite em mim quando digo que amiibo coleta tornou-se um dos hobbies mais viciantes de todos os tempos. Eu entendo o seu propósito de colocá-los na jogabilidade para usar como figurinhas interativas, mas eu ainda tenho que ver alguém que possui vários personagens fazem exatamente isso.
Somos todos seguidores da Nintendo que amam todos os personagens. Até as próximas ondas ....