BY NINTENDO

Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Gamer Expert Level 3
I have spent countless hours and hours on this game when I was a kid, and I was so close to finish it... But never did. It's a very cute storyline and the game itself is long, but oh my it's so good. I always forgot to save so that might be why I never got to finish it haha
Frill S.
Portland, OR
Love this game. It feels nostalgic somehow and slightly reminiscent of golden sun mashed with final fantasy for handheld. There isn't much replay value and it is a shorter game than I would like but the graphics, score, story, and mechanics make up for it.
sonia h.
san antonio, tx
This game is cute and fun but there's little direction and the story doesn't give way to sustained interest. I liked it, but I thought that it was missing something, and ultimately that something kept me from ever finishing the game.
Danielle S.
Gotta be honest, I don't play on a DS, but all these options are DS games, so I can't really review any of these... Please do not factor this review into your decision to purchase. Best of luck. :)
Autum E.
Parma, MI
My oldest daughter spenda a lot of time playing this game she says its like shes there in the game it is soo cool so if ahe loves i love it
daisy g.
Los Angeles, CA
I thought it be good so o gave it a try n it wasn't watt I thought it be so I was kind of disappointed but I can say it was okay