BY NINTENDO

When an evil darkness enshrouds the land of Hyrule, a young farm boy named Link must awaken the hero and the animal within. When Link travels to the Twilight Realm, he transforms into a wolf and must scour the land with the help of a mysterious girl named Midna. Besides his trusty sword and shield, Link will use his bow and arrows by aiming with the Wii Remote controller, fight while on horseback and use a wealth of other items, both new and old. Link's journeys, reinvented Hailed by many as the best Zelda game since 1998's Ocarina of Time, Twilight Princess thrusts players into a troubled world ravaged by a dangerous magic. Sporting a new, more realistic visual style than the previous Zelda title, Link looks much more like an adult than in previous installments and fits well into an environment that provides Zelda fans with a much more gritty and grim environment to explore. The entirety of the quest fits this darker mood, as both Link and NPC's alike share the same concern for the changes about in Hyrule. More than just a spiritual successor to previous Zelda installments, Twilight Princess offers players a new way of controlling Link through dungeons, forests, towns, and the bizarre Twilight Realm: precise weapon controls with the Wii remote! Players can use the remote to control Links' weapons including the sword, arrows, and boomerang. This new control scheme allows for much faster and more accurate control than on previous Nintendo hardware. For example, waving the remote in the air will result in Link performing the same move with the sword. To fire off on arrow, players pull back on a virtual controller string as the Wii remote's speaker lets players know that the projectile is ready for release. It all works incredibly well and adds to the title's immersion and style- you feel more in the center of the action than in previous Zelda games. As impressive as the new control scheme is, the scope and size of the new land of the Hy see more...

Jessica S.
Plains, PA
Such a great addition to the Legend of Zelda collection. Like all Zelda games, the story is great and reasoning your way through quests is challenging. I have been able to complete all Zelda games successfully except this one. I'm in the twilight world after getting the orbs from the weird hands. I just can't get into the main part of the castle! Please don't tell me how. Just needed to express the pain that I wasn't able to beat this game....
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
This game had some very interesting mechanics. Not only were you in dog form to dig holes, but various times in the game you needed to be super corndinated to use a bow and arrow or sword. There was some linearness to the game, but you were also free to roam a bit here and there to collect treasure. This is a great game to get lost in and find a sense of accomplishment at every turn.
Rebecca E.
Much like any of the other Legend of Zelda games, we know that Nintendo has a history of making amazing games. I would sure hope that is the case considering how long we have to wait for a new Zelda game.

In Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess, we dive back into the land of Hyrule only this time Link has a different personality. Throughout the game, you transform into a wolf that obviously helps you progress through the story.

Much like the other 3D open world Zelda games, the gameplay is full of rich scenery, the controls are very easy to use, especially with the wii remote and nunchuck, which to be honest was even more entertaining when you're using a bow and arrow.

The story is amazing and will continue to bring you back even after you've finished the story. It is just that good. If you love the previous Legend Of Zelda games, then this is a must have in your collection.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
While this isn't my favorite Zelda game, it's still really great. Not many Zelda games are "bad" though! My son loves watching my husband or I play this and we let him have little turns fighting creatures and it's great family bonding that I love!
Kelly M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Twilight Princess is fantastic. I'm a huge LoZ fan and Twilight Princess is one of my favorite LoZ games. The puzzles can be very tricky (and sometimes frustrating) at times, but overall it's a very fun and challenging game that will have you hooked for hours.
Amanda H.
Gamer Expert Level 2
I bought this with an amiibo bundle from Wal-Mart. I was so impressed. Has amazing graphics even though the game is darker natured in comparison to earlier Zelda games. I got this on sale for only $30. It's such a great deal for the entertainment it brings.
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Number one, I do not know of anyone who does not like the Zelda games. I am totally addicted to Zelda. All of the games. This one is great as well. My husband loves to play this game as well and hopefully one day my son will as well.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
When I first got my Wii, my brother bought me this game, and I was STOKED. LoZ are my favorite games by far, and when this one came out I was so excited! I really liked the story line in this game, as well as the graphics. It was the first time I had seen Hyrule look so beautiful!
Sam M.
Great game - love how the Wii remote was incorporated into game play. Really cool to play as a wolf at times too. Only drawback is that this is a LONG game and can drag a little.
Lara J.
Winston Salem, NC
Who doesn't enjoy helping Link save Zelda in these games. This game has a more grown up look instead of the cartooned style of other Nintendo games like Windwaker. Graphics are amazing, very detailed.
Kristine W.
Is this a long game?
Heather A.
I'm thinking of buying this for my cousin and want to know if its worth buying. She had the gamecube version and loved it,is this one any different or better? How are the graphics?