Nintendo Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

by Nintendo

How long is this game? I'm right at the Zora spirit of the lake and wondering if there's still a long way to go. Looking forward to beating it and moving on to the next game.
Compared to the other Zelda titles how much do you like this one? Ocarina is my fav but this is actually my number two.
I've always been wondering about this game would you recommend it as a good game I don't know very much about this specific Zelda game
Start your review of Nintendo Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess!
How would you rate this product?
Goreville, IL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Purchased at: GameStop
Definitely one of the top 3 favorite LOZ's and the last game I bought the companion walk-through with. It look LOZ in a different direction than we saw with Wind-Waker and opened up a whole new generation to a different type of LOZ. One for them.
La Vista , Ne
This game is exciting and I am addicted to this game I have beaten it already, but I would play it all over again.
1,683 reviews
One of the reasons we had a GameCube when I was younger, was to play this game. I was more than happy to hunt down a mint condition Twilight Princess at my local game buy/sell/trade shop when as an adult.
Nelsonville, OH
I really enjoyed this game. It's the only Zelda game I have ever beat and it took me a long time to do it. I liked the story line. I loved how you could interact by riding your horse or turning into a wolf
Carson City, NV
Purchased at: Amazon
I love the Zelda saga I am a super fan it is a very fun and healthy game I recommend it full faith adventures and action
Dallas, TX
This was the first Zelda game I ever played. The controls were confusing and frustrating at first, but I got the hang of it after the water temple. I've gotten lost multiple times due to the horrible first joking in the game. That being said, this game is beautiful and funny and mysterious all wrapped into one.
Bryant, AR
Gamer Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Another brilliant Zelda game that was created, I've beat this game, as well as most other Zelda games, MULTIPLE times, way too many to be comfortable with, and I love this story so much. It's so much better than the Wii version.
Roff, OK
Gamer Expert Level 1
I love this game! Amazing story line, side quests, it's challenging, fun, and unique! I really can't rave about this game enough! Every time I play this, it Bings me back to my childhood! everyone needs to try this game!!
This wins as my favorite LoZ game by far. The art style and dark feeling of the game is so intriguing and the music sends chills down my spine. It is a great game and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.
Reno, NV
Gamer Expert Level 3
i am a huge fan of the ledgend of zelda series, but i have to admit i never go through the first level of this game really. i remember feeling like it was akward to play and that it was difficult for me. i plan on trying again, but not one of my favorites of all the choices in Zelda world.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...