Nintendo Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker uploaded by Gabriela Y.

BY NINTENDO

Nintendo Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • "This is one of the best Zelda games and they re-released it for the WIi U with gorgeous HD visuals, the same great game play, and a few little tweaks to keep it fresh." in 2 reviews
  • "Good story line and good game play. " in 1 review
  • "Great story line, but not a fan of the graphics choice." in 1 review
  • "A great story, plot, characters, levels, puzzles, pretty much everything you want out of a Zelda game you get from Wind Waker." in 1 review
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Best Zelda game hands down. I would even put this one above Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask. Both great games. But there's just this charm to Wind Waker that the others don't have. I loved sailing the high seas to find undiscovered islands and did not expect the twists the story had in store for Link. This one of the first zelda games I ever beat and it was very satisfying. Pick this up on gamecube or the new HD version on Wii U, which is now $20, when you get a chance!
Larissa L.
Great falls , Mt
My favorite game of all time. There is so much to do in this game it's impossible to name everything. You get to sail around on open seas and stop at random islands along the way. On each island there is a puzzle, true Zelda style, and once you've completed it it gives you such a sense of satisfaction. I've never played a game like I played WindWaker. Plus the music is awesome!!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
My personal favorite Zelda game purely because of the fighting, for some reason I am the best at the fighting in wind waker. I love the graphics in the game, I think they're unique and make the game stand out from others. I find the game easier than others, but that leaves me going back to it more often.
Christina B.
My ALL TIME FAVORITE Zelda game! I love open world games, so of course the many islands were amazing to explore. Link's facial responses were so cute and showed so much expression even though he didn't speak. The game play was amazing and I loved so many levels. A great story, too.
Lydia H.
Mount Juliet, TN
This is an excellent entry in the Legend of Zelda series and one of my personal favorites. The story is compelling and the style and atmosphere of the game is so refreshing and enjoyable. I adore it!
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
This is hands down my most favorite game ever. I finished the game, but its so enjoyable that you want to play it constantly. I love the graphics and how it makes you feel like you are Link.
Morrigan T.
Spout Spring, VA
Absolutely fantastic. Really. The graphics are amazing seeing the time it came out. The story line is impeccable. The gameplay is fun and friendly. A definite five stars ūüĎĆ
Lauren S.
I'm a super Zelda fan to begin with and this one is awesome. I've only gotten a few moments of game play in so I haven't played all the way through, but so far so good.
Dede D.
Omg I love and I mean love this game, I play this almost every day! I love this game and would recommend to everyone who plays Zelda games on any Nintendo systems.
Nicquel Z.
Victorville , CA
If you love Zelda you will love this game fun game for Kids or the kid in you my favorite game for GameCube
Hallie M.
Elizabethtown, PA
Favorite character?
Ruzica R.
Favorite game?
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
Was anyone else heartbroken when they sailed into the Temple of Time and realized that this was the same world as Ocarina of Time?