Nintendo Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker uploaded by Gabriela Y.

BY NINTENDO #69 in Nintendo Games

Nintendo Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • "This is one of the best Zelda games and they re-released it for the WIi U with gorgeous HD visuals, the same great game play, and a few little tweaks to keep it fresh." in 2 reviews
  • "A great story, plot, characters, levels, puzzles, pretty much everything you want out of a Zelda game you get from Wind Waker." in 1 review
  • "Good story line and good game play. " in 1 review
  • "Great story line, but not a fan of the graphics choice." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I love love love this game. It is incredible. I love everything about this one. The colors are incredible. The gameplay is so fun. I love all the extra storylines going on in this game. I would recommend this Zelda game over all others.
Raquel M.
Wind Waker is a completely different take on the series! At first I wasn't sure about it after seeing the cartoony characters, I thought it was kinda kiddish. But after I tried it I fell in love! It's actually pretty dramatic and the ending! Omg crazy! I'd definitely recommend this game! It's so much fun!
Avery M.
Clarkston, MI
This is my all time favorite Zelda game. I love the animation style - toon link is just absolutely adorable. I love the temples and the side quests, especially the figurine making ones (I also love that link can take selfies in the HD version). The characters are so easy to fall in love with and the story line is just so enchanting. I loved finding every single island and getting my map completely filled out. And I love that I never got bored of this game - and still to this day it is the easiest video game for me to pick back up and enjoy.
Angel R.
Welch, WV
Best Zelda game hands down. I would even put this one above Ocarina of Time and Majoras Mask. Both great games. But there's just this charm to Wind Waker that the others don't have. I loved sailing the high seas to find undiscovered islands and did not expect the twists the story had in store for Link. This one of the first zelda games I ever beat and it was very satisfying. Pick this up on gamecube or the new HD version on Wii U, which is now $20, when you get a chance!
Hannah H.
Brooklyn, NY
I do like the storyline but there are certain tasks that get tedious. Especially when you start filling in your map. It is still a great game and it definitely breathed new life into the game. I wasn't the biggest fan of the direction they took with the graphics. Don't get me wrong, the graphics were great but I did prefer Twilight Princess's graphics and skyward swords better. If you're a Zelda fan, play this game. It really is worth it. You get some cool new items and it is in a whole different kind of world in a good way

*SPOILERS*
The triforce hunt and before you have the warp portals are a total nightmare.
Alise V.
My very first Zelda game and I LOVE IT! I didn't have video games growing up so I'm just being introduced to them now. Until this I liked the Fable series best but now this is my new favorite! It's great for someone who's kind of new to gaming because it's difficult enough to provide a challenge and help me learn new skills without being so difficult that I get frustrated and give up. I only have the very last thing left to do in this game and I am so sad that it is about to be over! I really like the cartoonish style, I wish all the Zelda games looked like this!
Emily S.
Milwaukie, OR
If you ever got around to getting out of the prison in this game, congratulations! Hahaha. This is in my top 2 favorite Zelda games. It is fun and difficult and the story is incredible! There is a lot of game play and the graphics are a fun twist. The story is beautiful and the family bond is beautiful. This is much different than the other Zelda games but is a lot of fun and worth the play!
Larissa L.
Great Falls, MT
My favorite game of all time. There is so much to do in this game it's impossible to name everything. You get to sail around on open seas and stop at random islands along the way. On each island there is a puzzle, true Zelda style, and once you've completed it it gives you such a sense of satisfaction. I've never played a game like I played WindWaker. Plus the music is awesome!!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
My personal favorite Zelda game purely because of the fighting, for some reason I am the best at the fighting in wind waker. I love the graphics in the game, I think they're unique and make the game stand out from others. I find the game easier than others, but that leaves me going back to it more often.
Isabel P.
My first legend of Zelda game I played. I've played and beaten this game about 4 times and each time it never fails to amaze me. The story line of link striving to help his sister is heart breaking. You really start to feel for link, and you know you have to help him save his poor little sister. Great graphics and music. Many emotions. I love legend of Zelda.
Hallie M.
Elizabethtown, PA
Favorite character?
Ruzica R.
Favorite game?
Tiffany L.
Saint Louis, MO
Was anyone else heartbroken when they sailed into the Temple of Time and realized that this was the same world as Ocarina of Time?