BY NINTENDO

A Link to the Future One of the most storied franchises in history soars to new heights. The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword shakes up the tried-and-true adventure game formula and marks a turning point for the franchise. The introduction of full motion controls enabled by Wii MotionPlus technology synchronizes player movements with Link's actions while offering the most intuitive play control of any game in the series to date. see more...

Angel R.
Welch, WV
So glad we got a Zelda game that explains the start of the series. I'm a big fan of the new elements introduced in the game. The stamina system looks to have potential, but could be improved for future titles. Some of the new items Link acquires are really useful and I hope they make an appearance in future games. Without giving away spoilers, the plot is very good and perfectly shows the true nature of Zelda games. I've seen lots of mixed reviews, and I can understand since a few fans are not a fan of the motion controls. But once you get them down, it's pretty easy to play.
Jennifer D.
My kids really enjoyed this game and I spent many hours playing it with them and helping them get through some of the maps. I think that they tried to use too much of the wii's motion capabilities and it takes away from the game. There are some portions that get pretty frustrating due to the motion controls and it would be more enjoyable without the motion portion.
Melissa R.
Marion, NY
I'm a huge fan of this series. This game fits right in with traditional Legend of Zelda games. the interactive element is really fun on the wii too, although I found that when I got busy and put it down in the middle for a few weeks it was tricky to relearn the moves again.
Madison V.
Buchanan, MI
Skyward sword was amazing! I love the legend of Zelda series and it is my second favorite, behind the classic 64 game, Ocarina of Time. The Sky village is a neat feature in the game and I enjoy racing birds
Shannon F.
Definitely fit right in with the series. The controls were easy to get a hang of in a short time, and the gameplay was a mix between easy and laid back, to getting challenging at just the right times.
Valeria V.
Zelda is one of the classics my favorite it twilight Princess but this game is entertaining and amazing to play and great for the holidays.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Fun! Link is up to more fun with this new Zelda game. Great game for kids of older ages! 10+ will love navigating this game.
Amanda C.
Monticello, IN
My husband loves Zelda. He has played all of them and hasn't complained about any of them. He said this one was lots of fun
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
The have played Zelda before but I really don't like it...it does nothing for me I need excitement..
Patricia C.
This is a pretty good game. I really enjoy the LOZ games ad this one did not disappoint.