BY NINTENDO

• When is zelda going to create a new game?1 Answers
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
This game is my childhood in a cartridge that you have to blow in. One of the first times you could save. Amazing. Also you can annoy your mother with the beeping sound when you have only one heart for 5 minutes.

To this day, I still play this game from time to time. It took a while but I got the gold cartridge. I love the story and game play and level of difficulty. Don't throw the chickens too much!
lauryn c.
lauryn c.
Reedley, CA
There isn't anything I don't love about Zelda. This game is what first introduced me, and I'm still playing, years later. My favorite part was cutting the grass with my sword, but don't tell anyone!
Erin P.
Erin P.
Smithville, TN
Me and my mom both love to play this game because Zelda is timeless! She used to play as a kid and now we both play!
Silje B.
Silje B.
Love all Zelda games. Used to play this in bed before going to sleep. Great story on this one. Zelda always one of my favorite games.
Solanyes F.
Solanyes F.

Excellent one of my favorite games I really love, it is totally entertaining besides the challenges to make q are super. haha really ... I still really like my infacia was in these games. I love
France G.
France G.
Kapuskasing, ON
Gamer Expert
While the story is a little underdeveloped, it makes up for it with great and challenging gameplay, a large map, fun dungeons and an overall memorable experience.
Cleia M.
Cleia M.
ZELDA! So much nostalgia. I love that these older games are now becoming available on newer consoles like the wii with the classic controller or nintendo ds. I grew up with these games and still enjoy them now
joshua r.
joshua r.
Porterville, CA
When is zelda going to create a new game?