Nintendo Kirby's Epic Yarn (Nintendo Wii)

by Nintendo

Go behind the seams with Kirby™ in his latest adventure! Cooperative play lets two friends have fun together Kirby's amazing transformations keep players guessing Kirby's first console platform game since the Nintendo 64™ days introduces an amazing new look based on animated yarn and a world of cloth and textiles. The creative approach is woven directly into the game play and allows the ever-morphing Kirby to take on a variety of new forms. A simultaneous two player mode will have players of all skill levels enjoying this one-of-a-kind experience. Features: The look of the world is stunning but it's also interactive. Pulling on stray threads might reveal hidden areas. When Kirby literally goes behind the scenes the virtual fabric warps and bends to show his location. Thanks to his versatile yarn composition Kirby can take on a variety of forms both in his common actions and when he transforms into powerful vehicles. When Kirby dashes he zips around as a car. In water he turns into a submarine. At times he can even transform into a massive robotic tank a UFO and other vehicles. Two players can play through the entire game together. Beads and collectible items are scattered throughout the environments for players to find.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nintendo Kirby's Epic Yarn (Nintendo Wii)!
Kent, WA
This is the most fun Wii game I have played. It's easy to play but gets a little more challenging after each level which makes me all about this game. Has a great story behind the game and you should totally purchase this game if you are bored.
Traverse City, MI
Really adorable graphics. I've loved Kirby since childhood and I really enjoyed this game. It was very enjoyable due to the interesting graphics {everything looks like its made of yarn} but it was difficult to really get into.
Wilmington, NC
Gamer Expert Level 3
Really cute Kirby game for beginner video gamers. If you liked the Yoshi yarn game you'll love this one too!
Beachwood, NJ
My little sister play this all the time. It usually ends in us fighting, but somehow we were able to fight through the whole game. I wish there was more of a variety of things to do with either character (when you play 2 player). But overall, definitely a good game!
Folkston, GA
Lots of fun with and without the kids. My kids are 13 and 8, and love this game. I love Kirby from when I was a kid.
Henderson, KY
Fun. Kid friendly. Nintendo always has games for the whole family, and Kirby is no exception to that rule.
Lacey, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love this game so far! It's really fun and some levels are pretty challenging but easier if you have a second player. Like other kirby games it's kirby to the rescue but in another world!
Trussville, AL
It's a fun game. My kids like it. It is what I expected it to be. It was affordable when it was on sale.
This game is so cute. Adorable graphics and a fun playing style provide hours of entertainment. Definitely one of my favorite Kirby games.
St, NL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I was never a fan of Kirby games, but I really like this one! Such a fun game to play!

Looking for your answer?