BY NINTENDO

• Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who i...2 Answers
Nintendo Kirbys Air Ride
  • "Kirby air ride isn't the best game but it's Kirby that really sells the game." in 1 review
  • "It was super fun and not too hard for us kiddos." in 1 review
Brian H.
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
The regular mode is nothing super special (though still good), but the City Trials, that's where this game shines. It's original, it's fun, and it's Kirby! Who doesn't love Kirby? Even over 10 years later, I still enjoy playing this occasionally. I'm really hoping for a remake for the Nintendo Switch.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Probably one of the most popular Kirby games I've seen. This one is pretty fun. The levels aren't super challenging and the game can get a little monotonous but I still enjoy playing it for fun and to see how fast I can beat the game.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Gallipolis, OH
My 8 year old daughter loves this game! Easy for her to play,on her comprehension level & she enjoys playing it w/ her friends! Not a gender specific game great for both boy or girls!!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Tampa, FL
One of my favorite games! I love playing city ride with my husband and eating all the power ups! And getting the dragoon or hydra just makes it so much better! Plus Kirby is so cute!
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
Gamer Expert
I love this game so much! definitely my top 3 for game cube games. it's four player so you can play with a ton of people
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
I play this when I was younger!! I was super fun! I would go over to my friends house and this was all we would play!
Gina S.
Gina S.
As a child, this was one of my FAVORITE games to play! It's so cute and fun!
Rachelle D.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This game is super random but awesome! I'm not really sure the goals of the game but it's entertaining! You get to get a bunch of different cars for Kirby and ride all around this town.
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Morgantown, WV
When I was younger my brother and I would play this for hours. It was really fun trying to do all of the challenges to get the different vehicles that could be used in future races. The mini games are also pretty fun. The controls are easy to pick up. I would recommend this for kids or people who like to race as well need something to do in their spare time.
Kimberley S.
Kimberley S.
Galveston, TX
Omg Kirby is awesome! I had this game for my gameboy advanced years ago and then got it for my GameCube not too long afterwards and just loved this game. Definitely a favorite that reminds me of my younger years.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games?