BY NINTENDO

• Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who i...2 Answers
Nintendo Kirbys Air Ride
  • "Kirby air ride isn't the best game but it's Kirby that really sells the game." in 1 review
  • "It was super fun and not too hard for us kiddos." in 1 review
Brian H.
Chattanooga, TN
The regular mode is nothing super special (though still good), but the City Trials, that's where this game shines. It's original, it's fun, and it's Kirby! Who doesn't love Kirby? Even over 10 years later, I still enjoy playing this occasionally. I'm really hoping for a remake for the Nintendo Switch.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This game is super random but awesome! I'm not really sure the goals of the game but it's entertaining! You get to get a bunch of different cars for Kirby and ride all around this town.
Gina S.
As a child, this was one of my FAVORITE games to play! It's so cute and fun!
Brittany T.
I play this when I was younger!! I was super fun! I would go over to my friends house and this was all we would play!
Chloe P.
Ellicott City, MD
I AM ADDICTED! This Is a fast pace Kirby game that includes 3 different styles of racing. Air Ride, an exciting 3D Racing game. You can Copy Enemies' abilities and use them against your rivals, and make it to the goal post in 1st. Top Ride: an action packed 2D race game from a Top-down perspective. You can't copy abilities in this one, you must utilize the items that appear on the course. City Trials: You race around the city and collect as many power ups to improve your machine. It all ends in a head to head stadium battle with other players. While playing the game you will complete hidden tasks and unlock items and music. This is by far my favorite Game since I was a child. HIGHLY RECOMENDED
Hayley B.
Mazeppa, MN
One of my favorite games when I was younger! I used to play this for hours with my cousin and it never got boring. I still play occasionally and it's still just as fun. City trial is definitely the most fun.
Guilhem s.
Mukilteo, WA
Who doesn't love the pink blob? Kirby air ride isn't the best game but it's Kirby that really sells the game. It's fun to play with others and see who is the fastest. Very fun game and a game to add to your collection.
Rachel L.
An awesome game for Kirby lovers! Another of my favorite GameCube games. With 3 different types of game play, and tons to unlock, this game entertained me a lot during my childhood.
Chelsie H.
Gamer Expert
I played this game with my friend growing up. It was super fun and not too hard for us kiddos. Entertained us for hours!
Madison M.
Wheatland, CA
I've had this game for years and never really understood it. Like ten years later and now I finally get the point of City Trials, but just barely. Not a fan of racing, but love the melees.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
Is this game easy and fun to play for a seven year old girl who isn't used to playing video games?