BY NINTENDO

Kirbys Ultimate Adventures! Run, float and fight your way through the adventure games as Kirby, gulping down enemies as you go. Kirby can inhale enemies and spit them out as stars, but the main game play comes from swallowing foes and copying their abilities, then using the abilities to defeat other foes and advance past obstacles. see more...

Irena U.
Atlanta, GA
Holy sh*it. This is my absolute favorite out of all the kirby games. You can get a good price for it at gamestop. You'll probably have to buy it used if you want a good price. I love that you get to play different story arcs and game modes. The mini games are incredibly fun for when you're trying to cool off after a hard part in the game. You get to play as enemies in one part of the game, and you can play through the whole game as meta knight if you want. You also get to have a companion with you as you traverse the game. I have been playing this game over and over again ever since it came out. I have gotten well worth the value. The different game modes and stories make you feel like you have a bunch of games in one and I cannot express just how fun this game is. I would suggest anyone to buy it. It is fun for all ages and genders! It blends some of the best aspects of the previous games into one. Kirby fans will adore this game
Ali A.
Tumwater, WA
Multiple games in one. It is hard to find a game that keeps me entertained for so long. Easy to understand, similar to older Kirby games. Not just a simple game, this one makes you analyze and think about your next move. highly recommended to anyone who remembers and loves the older Kirby versions.
Stormie J.
This is my favorite Kirby game out of all of them!
I love the game, the story, the mission and the music isn't bad.. It always gets stuck in my head!
It's a really entertaining game
Vanessa C.
Lacey, WA
Gamer Expert Level 1
Loved playing this game! There were so many options of games to play on it and you could play with someone else if they had a copy too!
DesaRae J.
Hamilton, MT
Kirby is my favorite! He's so adorable! I used to play Kirby oldschool on my Gameboy Color! Kirby rocks.
jacinda g.
Tehachapi, CA
Cute cute cute I love kirby I use to play the old school game on Nintendo and I still play it lol
Chrys T.
Saint Paul, MN
Gamer Expert Level 3
As much as I love Kirby, This game was "eh". Wish it wasn't so easy and more challenging.
Tiffany T.
Cedar Lake, IN
My son likes playing kirby. Keeps him occupied so I can get stuff done around the house.
Davielle M.
I loved this game! Mostly because Kirby is super cute haha. But the game itself is fun
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
Kirby is so adorable I would always choose this character as a kid very fun game