BY NINTENDO

An evil witch turns Dream Land into a 'picture' world, and when Kirby confronts her, she uses her magic to turn him into a ball. Luckily, he finds a magic paintbrush she left behind and uses it to turn the DS stylus into a magic item capable of drawing rainbow paths. Kirby then sets out to regain his shape and save Dream Land. see more...

Irena U.
Atlanta, GA
I think this is a good game overall. I've been playing this since I was very young and the replayability is very good. You get to play as all the kirby characters by unlocking them. I think the bosses tend to be very hard but once you figure out the pattern you can persevere. Certain characters have different abilities like King Dedede has his hammer ability.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
The core game is rather short and most of the playing time will probably spent collecting coins and opening up unlockables. There are also Time Trials, mini games and Paint Trials. If you bought the DS I can't see a reason not to buy Kirby since the game uses the strength of the DS as well as any game I've seen produced so far.
Caitlin P.
Arlington, VA
I thougg this was really cute and moderately well made. It didn't take long to get through the game, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Mandy W.
Nintendo Games are my thing, and I love playing Kirby. Kirby adventures are so much fun and enjoyable! :)
Jei S.
Kirby is awesome! all kirby games are great! and I'm glad this game is available in a 3Ds version
Mariah C.
Yelm, WA
Kirby is a classic, fun game for all ages. The 3ds version really brings the game play to life