BY NINTENDO

Calling all Gleeks! For the very first time, fans will get a chance to perform their hearts out in this year's version of Karaoke Revolution Glee. Filled with the show's main characters, memorable scenes, and the unforgettable songs from Season 1, players of all ages will experience Glee like never before. Belt it out to chart-topping Glee tunes, reenact scenes with friends and family, take center stage and own the moment on Wii this Fall! see more...

Emily M.
kirkland, WA
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game was so fun. Haha never knew I had so many tone deaf friends until we played this gamw though hahaha. It's really easy to figure out, simple interface and you can find a great price if you shop around online. I would definitely recommend this game ,yes.
Hailey W.
Newport, TN
Oh how in love me and my kiddos are with this game! We sing for hours and hours on end. We know the songs really well too. It's so easy to get good scores and unlock fun things. This game is a blast for parties as well!
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Love Glee oh my goodness would love to get this game I watched the whole season why did it have to end it was so good my goodness I miss it till this day
Christopher G.
Winnetka , CA
Great game to play with family or friends. This game test our your skill on your vocals. Many great laughs playing this game.
Victoria C.
Yes! So much fun! I always have this on when I have people over and sometimes the songs get old, but it's always so much fun!
Heather D.
If you like Glee you will love this. It has many of the good songs from the show. It's super easy too!
Cari R.
Atlanta, GA
This is great for when you have a lot of people to entertain and want to have some laughs.
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
This game is awesome, i love The series Glee and when you are playing this game is awesome because you has to sing and its fun for all The family.