Nintendo Gaming System w/Wii Sports Game (White) uploaded by Ashley R.

BY NINTENDO

Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
I love the Wii game system because it promotes exercise instead of sitting on your butt. I bought mine in the color white at Walmart it wasn’t expensive at all and well worth every penny. I recommend this to anybody who’s trying to play a game and stay fit at the same time.
Ashley R.
Another #BlackFriday score, the absolute best one yet! My kids are young 3-9and I appreciate the "youthfulness" of the wii- also keeps my kids entertained for more #influenster time :)

Our favorite games are anything wii fit, and the super Mario brothers, and of course Mario patio.. Well we like a lot of them!
Mariangel O.
Amazing gaming system, my boyfriend and I still playing with this console, also we can play with our family, we specially love bowling 🎳 haha.