BY NINTENDO

Gaming controller nintendo wireless see more...

• Any tips for keeping batteries from dying so fast with these? I g...9 Answers
Cynthia N.
Houston , TX
I bought this remote for my kids. I have to say, Nintendo it is Wayyyyyy too expensive. It was like $45 for a single remote. That's crazy! Has the same features as a regular remote and idk why it's so expensive.
Erica D.
Racine, WI
I live these remotes, I have three different ones, the green the red and the pink. They are super cute.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This is so great. Brings back memories. Loved playing this game and happy my daughter has a chance to play this game. Yes I recommend
Katelynn G.
Frankfort, IN
This remote is very durable. Last a while and the color and character theme makes it even more fun to use and collect them all.
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Gamer Expert
These controllers are made for WiiU. No need for extra accessories to play most games. Love that they come in Mario characters.
Deb G.
Philadelphia, PA
Works just fine. I really like the colors and character themed remotes. Very cool! :)
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
This controller works great, and looks awesome. I love the Mario themed controllers.
amber J.
The battery last long and they have the Wii motion built in it's the only controller my boyfriend will use
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
Works great. My son has one and loves it. Uses it all the time. I would recommend it to others.
Emily T.
Whippany, NJ
This is so adorable for any Luigi fan! It would work great for an easy thoughtful gift!
Casey V.
princeton, WV
Any tips for keeping batteries from dying so fast with these? I go through so many batteries just using thus for Hulu and Netflix on my wii