BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
lizbeth l.
Lynwood, CA
I have recently been playing my gamecube again.. an can i say this has been amazing it actually lasted all these years in my household, Its fun i have mostly all the mario games. Recently been playing Lugi Haunted Mansion again an graphics seem to do well in the samsung TV i have.
Cynthia C.
CERRITOS, CA
The GameCube is still one of my favorite Nintendo console to date. the games are so much fun, with the game boy adapter you can play game boy games on the console. Still better than the Wii and Wii U
Corina G.
Las Vegas, NV
Gamer Expert Level 4
Loved this like i love my 64 haha!! This had so much awesome video games on it. This is what started Mario kart and Mario Party. :) Smash bros and more. Up ro four players can play on this console.
Marisol J.
I remember getting my first game cube when they came out, I was so excited! I loved playing on it, the games were amazing and super fun! To this day I still have it along with all the games, I actually have 3 other game cubes that I collect. Amazing console, I love it!
Andrea P.
Panama City, FL
Love my GameCube! Have had it for years. Lots of great games, that are still fun to play years later. Most accessories and games are still around, just have to know where to look.
Brandon C.
Clarksville, TN
I made the mistake of getting rid of my original GameCube when I had it when I was younger. I was beyond excited to be able to get one back with all the games I loved on it. this was truly nintendo's best work, best games, best look and feel. true nostalgia here!
Jared B.
Harrisonburg, VA
In my humble opinion, this is the greatest system ever released. It is so much fun to play with friends, even when it is 10+ years "outdated" No, you can't play online, but there is no better memory than playing their games with friends until 4 in the morning.
brittney d.
The game cube is one of my all time favorite consoles. All I would do is play animal crossing for hours on this bad boy. Wish I could find another one without having to buy online!
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
This is one of the best game consoles ever made in my opinion. I loved playing it so much as a kid and the games were so fun. I'd buy another one if they still sold games for it.
Melissa F.
I love anything Nintendo, but the GameCube was an all time favorite in my household! It took "family game night" to a whole new level for us! Just when I thought Mario would never make a comeback, BAM! There was Game Cube! Highly recommend
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .