BY NINTENDO #7 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Holly G.
Westminster, CO
Love my Gamecube. Still going strong! Doesn't have a great display on my new 60" TV now. Lol! I have a lot of favorite games I grew up playing. Anything Mario.. Phantasy Star... Bought the rocketfish wireless controllers, they work great with the GameCube and Wii!
Steffany C.
This was the first purchase I ever made on #BlackFriday. (Well, actually, my dad had gone out to buy it.) and I'm so grateful that he did! This was the catalyst for my love of Nintendo, and got me through a lot of (literally) rainy days when I was a kid. I would say that this is indeed the best Black Friday purchase that my family has made!
Candice B.
Champlain, NY
One of the best consoles ever. You can play Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, and so many other Nintendo favorites. Plus, since it's older, you can get it refurbished at GameStop for super cheap! Happy gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I had this system while growing up (along with many others), and despite what other people say about how confusing it is, it really isn't. I mean I was about 5 and 6 playing this and I could play super smash brows with my eyes closed. This system is one of my favorites, and 99% of my family agrees! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone!
Ashley W.
Westerville, OH
I don't own one but I have played this numerous times with friends. I LOVE this game console, it's my favorite Nintendo gaming system! I wish I owned one and had all my favorite games to play on it! I hope to get on later in the future.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is the best system! i've had a GameCube since I was in third grade, now I am on my third year in college and I still play... I mean this thing has lasted through so many moves and dogs running over it it's practically indestructible
Karen P.
Los Angeles , CA
Omg these GameCube was awesome ! I actually still have mine ūüėć it brings back so many memories ! My brothers & I would play it so much , I don't think they sell them anymore but if they did I would so recommend it & buy another one !
Livia C.
Kent, OH
The Nintendo GameCube was my first ever gaming console, so I have some pretty fond memories of it. Spending hours trying to pay off my debt in Animal Crossing, Playing with the Chaos in Sonic Adventure 2... I could go on all day!
Rikka I.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I still have a GameCube. Last Christmas my boyfriend bought me a used one with 2 controllers and my favorite game (Mario kart double dash). It brought back so many memories of the fun I used to have with these games on this system.
April J.
I remember when I was a kid and always played this c: . it really isn't difficult, the main concept of the cube is to insert the disk and play! but there is an option to view all the games you played. There are 4 ports to plug in controllers with a power and cd *button to open and switch cd's* button. great product!
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .