BY NINTENDO #5 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
OMG! i love this gamecube! when i was small me and my siblings would wakeup so early to play the monkey coin game! its so fun and even if we're tired we still play no matter what. i miss those days with the gamecube. now, i don't know where it is. but, i loved that gamecube so much. <3
Alexis B.
Hixson, TN
I still have my GameCube even after debating selling it multiple times. It is my favorite pure gaming system. Love playing old games on there from time to time. I love that it's portable, or at least small enough to be portable and the handle allows me to carry it. Great system.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Gamer Expert Level 2
Had a lot of fun games but the downside was the usage of the mini disks. It was decent. Bought it brand new and still have it. Favorite Feature was that it was comparable with Nintendo Advanced when you bought the adapter. He would recommend this to anyone wanting the game system.
Somaly M.
Tacoma, WA
The Nintendo GameCube may be a bit old now, but it was still so much fun. The game console was in the shape of a cube (hence the name) and the discs were tiny. This made it easy for storage. I bought my GameCube over 10 years ago. Believe it or not, I still have it!
Holly G.
Westminster, CO
Love my Gamecube. Still going strong! Doesn't have a great display on my new 60" TV now. Lol! I have a lot of favorite games I grew up playing. Anything Mario.. Phantasy Star... Bought the rocketfish wireless controllers, they work great with the GameCube and Wii!
Steffany C.
This was the first purchase I ever made on #BlackFriday. (Well, actually, my dad had gone out to buy it.) and I'm so grateful that he did! This was the catalyst for my love of Nintendo, and got me through a lot of (literally) rainy days when I was a kid. I would say that this is indeed the best Black Friday purchase that my family has made!
Candice B.
Champlain, NY
One of the best consoles ever. You can play Harvest Moon, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, and so many other Nintendo favorites. Plus, since it's older, you can get it refurbished at GameStop for super cheap! Happy gaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley W.
Westerville, OH
I don't own one but I have played this numerous times with friends. I LOVE this game console, it's my favorite Nintendo gaming system! I wish I owned one and had all my favorite games to play on it! I hope to get on later in the future.
I had this system while growing up (along with many others), and despite what other people say about how confusing it is, it really isn't. I mean I was about 5 and 6 playing this and I could play super smash brows with my eyes closed. This system is one of my favorites, and 99% of my family agrees! Would 10/10 recommend to anyone!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is the best system! i've had a GameCube since I was in third grade, now I am on my third year in college and I still play... I mean this thing has lasted through so many moves and dogs running over it it's practically indestructible
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .