BY NINTENDO #7 in Nintendo Games

• Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?3 Answers
  • What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube...17 Answers
  • "I love Nintendo its a great way to spend time with my family." in 1 review
  • "In my opinion, this console had the best games on it." in 1 review
  • "We had this gaming system in our children's church and all the kids loved it and were always wanting their turn to last longer than others." in 1 review
  • "This is the best game system ever just for the simple fact that you can play all the Mario games on it!" in 1 review
  • "They had tons of Mario games I remember playing all the time." in 1 review
Jay đź’–.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have the silver version of this,I got it around 2007 as a gift with my brothers. It may seem silly,but I still use this system,and I still love it just as much as I did over ten years ago. Some things just get better with age,I guess.
I don't think there's much that can throw me back to my childhood better than sitting down and using the GameCube to play Harvest moon or Pikmin. And even though it's been in the family for so long,to this day it still works extremely well,though the controllers do break every other year or so. But other than that,it still runs and operates the same. I absolutely love it.
Isabella W.
Las Vegas
Let's be honest, did you even have a childhood if you did not have a gamecube?!

I still have and USE mine, and all of the original games I had with it. If you have children or grandkids that want a different game console, go get them a used gamecube from a local game store, and a few games. if they do not appreciate it, take those kids back to the store and return them.
Elijha R.
Little Rock, AR
This system was one of the best I've played and I still own mine. My favorite thing about it is that there was this glitch where you can change the intro of the music when you started it up by pressing a few button buttons. It has a ton of fun games like Mario sunshine, legend of Zelda windwaker, Super smash bro Melee, Luigis mansion, & Mario cart.
Destiny S.
North Las Vegas, NV
I grew up playing the Gamecube all games you name it! so i was excited back then i think overall i had a really nice childhood, and as me being only just 20 years old, i still would wish one day i could get the old gamecube out and play games on it, it messed up, but i hope i could get it fixed.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I recently purchased one of these systems as an adult. I had one as a kid and I when I saw one I couldn't resist. This system has some of the most unique, best games ever made. I'm still searching for lost gems to play on this system. I'm so glad Nintendo makes their consoles to a certain standard because I love the nostalgia I get from playing games on this console.
Sarah H.
Lynbrook, NY
Gamecube will forever be my console of choice!! The games you could play were amazing and it was so easy to play. The system it self ran great and the controllers were easy to use. My mother actually acquired our game cube through saving snapple caps!! It was the best decision ever. I live for gamecube and still play when I get a chance.
Valerie M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
So.. I liked my GameCube, but I just never got into it as much because I felt the game selection was lacking. All I really enjoyed playing was Mario Party and Super Mario Sunshine... not much else to keep my interest. I would recommend it if you like the games available already, but not for an avid gamer looking for a system.
Britan D.
I miss my GameCube. I can still hear that little startup jingle in my head right now. While the console had a high amount of shovelware, it also had some standout games like Super Mario Sunshine and Super Smash Bros. Melee. Just make sure you aren't playing with a Mad Catz controller; those were the worst.
Sarah M.
Me and my brother had a game cube growing up ! I always thought it was so much fun ! I love the shape of it, it’s very different from other gaming systems. However the cube size makes it harder to store or to travel with. However there were so many fun games for it and I loved how little the disks were for it as well !
Tiffany S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I remember playing this when I was younger, spending countless of hours playing Animal Crossing, Super Mario Sunshine, and Wind Waker. I believe this system was very underrated but it was by far the best console of its time. If I could get my hands on one now, I would probably never put it down!
Dayton D.
Lawrenceville, GA
What are the best games to play on the Nintendo GameCube?
Ashley H.
What is or was your favorite game to play on the GameCube? I personally loved Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon!
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Gamer Expert Level 2
Do they even make games for this system anymore?
Elyse F.
Do you think this has the best Nintendo controller?
Yamilet P.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do they still sale GameCube? I have been looking for one .